If you ever used the term, "Once in a Blue Moon" - this evening, (May 31st) the moon over North America will become full for the second time within a month. According to folklore, that makes it a "blue moon". But will it really be blue?
Chances are this second full Moon will probably look as gray as the first one was. A Blue Moon is simply defined as a second full moon that occurs within a calendar month.
The last Blue Moon was in July of 2004 and we won't see another in the Western Hemisphere until December, 2009. So for all those things that you have claimed to do only "once in a blue moon", today is the day to go out and do them.
(Interesting Note:Because of time zones, this week's full Moon occurs over Europe on June 1st rather than May 31st. In Europe, it is the month of June which will have two full Moons, with the “Blue Moon” on June 30th.)
TIME OF DAY: 6-8am before everyone awakes. The serenity and quiet keeps me sane.
DAY OF THE WEEK: Sunday, we keep this aside for family time and relaxing.
SEASON: This is a tough one as I love both Spring and Autumn here in the South.
HOLIDAY: Mother's Day, because I've waiting so long for the chance to celebrate it.
BEACHES: Ocean City, NJ although I am really growing quite fond of Tybee Island. If only they added a small boardwalk, a water park and instituted some really strange blue laws - I'd feel like I was home again.
SONG: Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann. Love the chopsticks riff.
FLOWER: Lilacs, because they smell so good..
TALK SHOW: If you consider Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report talk shows, I'm in.
MOVIE: On Golden Pond.
SOAPS: I'm thinking Soap Opera, which I don't have the time to watch anymore but if I did, it would be Guiding Light on CBS.
BEVERAGE: Root Beer Floats.
FRUIT: Pineapples, preferably upside down on a cake with cherries.
SNACK: Pepperoni and cheese on Ritz crackers.
FOOD: All things Italian. Lasagna, Spaghetti with meatballs, Stromboli, Veal Parm, Pizza, Anise Cookies and Pizzelles at Christmas time, Subs, Anti-pasta... I could go on and on and on.
RESTAURANT: In New Jersey it was The Neptune in Vineland, hands down and without a doubt. Their baked crab imperial was to die for. In Savannah, Georgia it is difficult to choose. There is a wonderful restaurant around every corner, for every mood and for every taste bud.
Feel free to play along and let me know you're playing!
Rumor has it there are many places available for rent downtown now that Savannah College of Art and Design has let out for the summer. So we drove down this morning to scope out some square footage for lease along our quiet, pristine and "clean" city streets.
There seemed to be quite a few places airing out the remaining molecules of stink left over from their previous renters. The morning haze of the city was saturated with hints of Ramen noodles and beer, complimented by subtle tones of spilled bong water.
Also a few corner business properties begging for occupation.
Last but not least a huge fabulous billboard in dire need of a proposal.
How many computers do you have in your house? With 2 or more PCs, it's very convenient to network them, and after spending money on 2 PCs, you probably don't' have much left for a huge network, let alone a server.
First things first, you'll need to get some components. SCSI is pronounced “skuzzy” and stands for Small Computer System Interface. It is a way of interfacing the disk drives and the motherboard together. You can scotch tape these along with a secured router on the underside of a cardboard box. Have your Mommy or Daddy help you cut holes in the box for ventilation for like many CPU's, overheating will affect performance.
Lastly, go ahead and splurge .53 cents for a pack of Grandma's Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cream Cookies. They aren't a component for your new homemade server, but it is my understanding that snack food products and desktop candy jars make the IT guy very happy.
A very strange thing happened while I rolled our Curbie out to the street-side this evening to be ready for trash day tomorrow. A young Mexican man in a red pick up truck had stopped to show me a photo and ask me a question.
"Have you seen this woman?"
It was a photo of two young women standing by a Christmas tree, one who very strangely looked almost just like me. So much in fact that the youngest child out of three broke out of her car seat in the back, jumped out of the passenger's side window and into my arms.
The little girl cried, "Momma, why won't you come home?"
It broke my heart, I'm telling you. The young man who is only 28, went on to tell me that their Mother, his wife - hasn't been home since Friday evening when she went out to party with a friend for a few hours. This isn't the first time she's done this. He said it was because of Crack and that Crack makes her act stupid. That he had to miss work because there was nobody home to watch the kids this morning and he has to work to support his family.
The last time she left like this she took all of the kids with her. Thank goodness, this time she didn't. I'm sure if she's on a crack vacation, where ever she is - these darling kids sure do not need to be there.
Part of me wanted to just love all three of the children up and hold them tightly. You can see how sad, scared and confused they were in their big beautiful brown eyes. The little girl who had eventually figured out that I wasn't her Momma still didn't want to let me go. Even the husband, who was so sadly at a loss on what to do, brought tears to my eyes.
If you pray, please remember to include this young family. Their Momma forgot about them.
Two month's ago Squirt was thrilled after discovering Baby Dragons and Baby Santa Clauses in the far corner of our backyard. Of course, they were just ordinary annuls and garden gnomes, but to a 4 year old's imagination anything is possible. That is until Mommy or Daddy explain matters and take the magic out of the moment.
Such was the case early this Saturday evening here in Savannah, Georgia when we had an extraordinary visitor from the marshland taking a stroll on our front lawn. According to Squirt, this was indeed and without a doubt a dangerous baby dinosaur.
She wasn't too far off for the Alligator Snapping Turtle is characterized by a large, heavy head and a thick tail with three dorsal ridges of large scales giving it a primitive appearance reminiscent of some of the plated dinosaurs.
Dangerous is putting it lightly, the strength and ambition of this turtle is unlike anything I've ever seen. He wasn't the least bit thrilled to have his dinner interrupted by Squirt's Parental Paparazzi. Unfortunately, the dinner he may have been ordering up from the marsh could had been our family cat.
"Welcome to Savannah. What would you like to drink?"
Now that summertime is upon us you may find the need for a refreshing, different kind of drink while outdoor BarBQ'ing. Here is a simple, yet incredible tasty drink recipe guaranteed to wow your guests.
All you'll need for this incredible taste bud teaser is a can of powdered Country Time Pink Lemonade Mix, a bottle of DeKuyper Watermelon Schnapps and a bottle of your favorite Tequila.
First, set aside about 1/2 cup of the Pink Lemonade Mix in a separate dry container. This is what you will use to rim the serving glasses.
In a 2 Quart Pitcher add the appropriate amount of Pink Lemonade Mix. (usually 2/3rd Cup) Then add one cup of the Watermelon Schnapps and another cup of your favorite Tequila. Top off with four more cups of cold water and stir thoroughly.
Rim your serving glasses with the Pink Lemonade Powdered Mix that you've set aside earlier, fill with ice and pour. Top of with a slice of watermelon and wallah... Drinks are served.
You can also prepare a frozen drink by blending with ice.
I'm having issues with email spam this morning. Believe it or not I actually miss the "Margiemix you TOO can enlarge your penis" spams. Especially the ones that guarantee that I'll have a strapping giant bird within 14 days or my money back.
My spam detector has been working very well for the past few months, but it seems every now and then a mother-load of spam is able to get through because the email is cloaked in some strange way.
Lately it has been offers from business cards and printer ink to HDTV's and Pharmaceuticals. Lest we not forget our delightful and persistent friends from Nigeria who say they have $15 Million USD stuck in an account somewhere and choose people like me, a trailer park resident; to assist them in getting it back.
Then this morning, slumped here before my computer checking my email with eyes half open. While the coffee pot gurgled behind me as my gut gurgled in preparation for my ritual morning constitution. Up pops this lovely, wonderful bit of spam:
I lost at least 10 pounds after reading it!
Seriously, just look at those key words: Colon, Cleanse, Tired, Flush and Eliminate made my tired brain process the commands, hit enter and sent me in a mad rush to the bathroom.
Thank heavens I made it in time, but just barely. After yesterday's backyard BarBQu'in and consuming mass qualities of grilled chicken, corn, macaroni salad, dawgs, watermelon and roasted mushmellows...
...should I mention the ice cold beer and those delicious Margarita's chock loaded with Tequila?
Maybe I better not.
Advertising has finally reached the point of virtual reality. For if you can watch a burger commercial and your tummy actually growls...
If a "Girls Gone Wild" commercial can actually give you a strapping giant woodpecker...
Or if a Colon Cleansing spam email sends you racing to the toilet....
I need to blog and what do you know, I have a few free minutes to ramble on about something.
All I have to work with is this morning's newspaper that is depressing me. Back in the '70's I had asked my favorite Great Grandfather, "PopPop, why don't you ever read a newspaper?"
"Because it's all bad news, darling. If you want to have yourself a happy day, don't eat bad news for breakfast. Instead go out and find good news and if good news is nowhere to be found, create it."
Maybe that's my problem. In my quest to be all knowledgeable I read the paper each and every morning, and then fumble about my day. Forming opinions, judgments and despair over the state of the world, my world.
Little Adam rushes home from school. He invades the fridge and is scooping out some cherry vanilla ice cream when his mother enters the kitchen. She says,
"Put that away Adam! You can't have ice cream now. It's too close to supper time. Go outside and play."
Adam whimpers and says, "There's no one to play with."
Trying to placate him, she says, "OK, I'll play with you. What do you want to play?"
He says, "I wanna play Mommy and Daddy."
Trying not to register surprise, and to further appease him, she says, "Fine, I'll play. What do I do?"
Adam says, "You go up to the bedroom and lie down."
Figuring that she can easily control the situation, she goes upstairs.
Adam, feeling a bit cocky, swaggers down the hall and opens the utility closet. He dons his father's old fishing hat. As he starts up the stairs he notices a cigarette butt in the ashtray on the end table. He picks it up and slips it in the corner of his mouth. At the top of the stairs he moves to the bedroom doorway.
His mother raises up and says, "What do I do now?"
In a gruff manner, Adam says, "Get your butt downstairs and get that kid some ice cream!"
"The murder and crime in our country is tearing us apart. All I know is that we can together make a change it was with friends like you that we changed our country and the hearts of all in it. And now we are depending on you to please help us in this time of being ruled by gangsters posing as freedom fighters, gangsters posing as politicians and gangsters posing as people who speak for the Lord. Be Strong pray for us and all those that who have lost so many so many. Why must we suffer like this. Why have you forgotten all of us in South Africa? You were there when we needed you during the darkest days of Apartheid. Please Oh God all we have are you. Defenders of the Free. Defenders of the Faith!
Rest in peace my dear Mr Feng and join the army of innocents Our Lord is about to assemble. We cannot escape our fate!
I have been robbed, assaulted and my friends gang raped. Lost my auntie in a brutal murder and am still waiting for an answer. Yet the world dines in decadence. God how our continent has been raped by the Western decadence!
Thank you that I can at least know I have you. And while noone may care in government over there, I know you will be thinking of us on your winged prayer!"
God Bless Love Hanlie xxxOxxx
Thank you Hanlie for sharing your grief. Many may not be aware that beautiful South Africa is rated first in the world for crimes including murder, assaults and rapes per capita by the United Nations.
To put things in another prospective, in America at least 5.5 out of 100,000 persons will be a victim of Homicide this year. In South Africa 49.6.
My own home of Savannah, GA has seen a spike in violent crime rates and homicides have increased 50% since 2004. Currently there has been much controversy on what to do about it. Seems every time the authorities implement a crime preventive measure, someone stands up and cries foul.
Miss Hanlie, I so very wish I could have an answer for your issues with crime. For now my prayers go with you. Take care of yourself and loved ones. Arm yourself however possible and take advantage of self defense courses and training in your area.
Use the Buddy System when out after dark or in an unknown area. Ask a store manager, or nice strapping young fellow to walk you out to your car or taxi. Band together with like-minded individuals, establish a neighborhood watch and light up your home and surrounding community.
Thugs don't like close knit and highly lit areas where they can be seen. Neither do they want to be heard. If pets are allowed where you reside - consider adopting a doggie. No matter what size, most family dogs will bark whenever they sense someone strange in the area. Many times their senses are more keen and in tune than their humans can ever be.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. That my lucky number is 44.
2. That my neighbor's are named Hooper and Norma. Norma's dying and I'm writing her biography. I will win the Pulitzer for this book, that will be turned into a Academy Award winning film - hopefully starring my good buddy Deepak.
3. That I have a set of Ben-Wah balls.
4. That I love to listen. That when working for the elderly my joy is in sitting at their knees and absorbing their experiences and wisdom. This makes this 39 year old feel like 8 again.
5. That I need to go on a diet again because this body is currently too disturbing to be detained by spandex.
6. That I'm secretly pissing off my husband. Savannah is in a drought, our grass has dried up and I found that birdseed creates very green, lush and hardy turf. Weeds frustrate him and he is spending every ounce of umph to eradicate these alien weeds sprouting up on our bare, sand pit of a lawn.... while I keep reseeding.
7. That I'm a closeted Nerd. Although studied and openly experienced in the arts I am fascinated by History and Science.
8. That I am having current romantic fantasies over the Verizon man and his extended network.
Now I have to tag 8 people but I also have to head out to work. Oddly exposing another lesser known fact about me....
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Hillary Clinton. She scares me.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
3. Who would you really just like to punch in the face?
Nobody. I don't like to hit because getting hit back hurts.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
Vermont Extra Sharp White Cheddar
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
Pepperoni and Mozzerella cheese on a bagel. Warmed up just until the cheese starts to ooze.
6. You, Elvis, and Princess Diana are in a dog sled, fleeing across the Siberian wasteland with wolves in hot pursuit. The wolves are catching up fast. Who would you throw out to gain speed and why?
Elvis. Only because it is said, "Music can tame a wild beast."
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no strings attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity?
The Verizon Man pictured above.
8. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
9. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a one hundred dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy Shit. How are you gonna spend it?
10. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Durban, South Africa to party the night away with Hanlie.
11. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another one hundred dollar bill. Now that you are in a new location, what are you gonna do?
Buy Hanlie the dress she's always dreamed of.
12. Your dream date. Who, where, and why?
My husband, singing karaoke together because his deep voice vibrates my labia.
13. An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is?
14. Okay, girls and gay guys stand over here, guys and lesbians, over there. Girls and gay guys first: You're in bed with Marilyn, Monroe, Doris Day, and Salma Hayek. Who's gonna be the lucky girl? And similarily, guys and lesbians: You're in bed with Cary Grant, Paul Newman, and Johnny Depp. Who's gonna be the lucky guy? Give your reasons.
I'll sit this one out, I don't do fish.
15. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time traveling/phone booth. you can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
May 1986, my High School Graduation. I'm going to snag my diploma and with my saved babysitting money fly up to New Hampshire and find my soulmate before we both waste 12 years of our lives.
16. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule that you put into place?
We do not trade nor negotiate with America.
17. You have been given the opportunity to create the half hour TV show of your dreams. What is it called and what is its premise?
Mobile Home Mayhem. The everyday drama of Trailer Park living.
18. What is your favorite curse word?
Shit. It can be used in so many different ways. "Oh Shit." "You're shitting me." "What's that shit?" "You stupid shit." "Don't give me shit." "Don't give a shit."
19. You have a choice of two doors. One of which you MUST go through. The first leads to a roomful of spiders, the second to a roomful of clowns. Which is it to be?
Spiders. I don't do clowns.
20. Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. So what's the item?
My Teddy Bear.
21. One night, you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by mummies. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
What I always do. Just roll over and go back to sleep.
22. You have George W.Bush and Osama bin Laden locked in a small room together. It's airtight, so both are gonna suffocate anyway, but what amusing weapon do you give them?
The Cunt Crusher 2000 Double Donger.
23. The angel of death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the angel of death is pretty cool and in a good mood and it offers you a half hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. What are you going to do in that half hour?
With my luck, laundry.
24. Truthfully, what underwear are you currently wearing?
Ribbon trimmed white cotton with lilac flowers.
25. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice. What is it going to be?
26. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time span can only be a half hour, though. What half hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The first half hour I met my husband Jon face to face.
27. Moses trips on his robe and drops the stone tablets. Commandment 11 is broken off. He leaves it there as his back is killing him. What does it say?
Slow moving traffic stay in the right lane.
28. You can erase any horrible experience of your past. What will it be?
My week long nervous breakdown of 9/11/01.
29. You get kicked out of the country for being a time traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super powers. But, you can move to anywhere else in the world. What country are you going to live in now?
That island that was given to me in question number 16.
30. What part of your body would you change and why?
The parts of my body that have hair and do not need to have hair. Shaving is such a dreadful chore.
31. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it going to be?
The Sushi Bar.
32. What's the last thing you ate?
A piece of Chocolate Truffle cheesecake.
33. Suddenly you have gained the power to float. Who are you going to show this to first?
My daughter because she would get such a kick out of it.
34. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radio-active vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the power to resurrect the dead celebrity of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
John Candy. Since his death there hasn't been many truly funny and decent comedy movies made.
35. The celestial gates of Beyond have opened. Much to your surprise, Death appears. As it turns out, once again, Death is actually a pretty cool entity and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family member/person of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
My Great Grandfather.
36. What's your theme song?
"Here we go again." Whitesnake.
37. When did you last have sex?
Perhaps a better question would be when was the last time sex had me?
Hey! Who put that swirling hurricane thingy in the Atlantic Ocean just 100 miles Southeast of me? It's three more weeks before the official start of Hurricane season.
Although we could really use the rain, it's been drier than a witches tit down here lately.
So far, just a bit of rain, some tropical breezes and the occasional pain in the ass wind gust. Such as the one that blew my neighbor's trashcan over this afternoon. My lawn and gardens are now decorated with fast food wrappers and styrofoam take out containers.
When I awoke yesterday morning there was an Yahoo IM box on my computer screen from my Ex-husband.
Edward Nelson (5/7/2007 11:37:30 PM):the house behind us was swarm by police, fbi.and port athuries the people the are not from our country they are nice people. i'll tell u what happed later.
Now, I'm not thrilled to ever hear from my Ex-husband, but then again, I can always count on him to remain true to the small sleepy town's knack for gossip and give me lo-down on what is happening, with who.
Not being the patient sort of gal I quickly checked out the local newspaper's online site:
Residents of this township's Collings Lakes section were shocked Tuesday at the arrest of one of their neighbors, a man federal authorities described as a former Kosovo sniper who is charged with helping men who were plotting to attack Fort Dix.
“They're nice people,” Ed Nelson said. “That's it. That's all I know.”
It seems nobody had a clue; from neighbors, co-workers and even the terror suspects' own spouses or family.
I'm particularly shocked because this sleepy town of Collings Lakes, NJ was my hometown. For my 30 years spent there it was such a closely knit community where everybody knew of everybody's beeswax. One can't even fart within the confines of their bathroom inside their own home without half the community licking then sticking their thumbs to their forehead.
There is a gossiping busy-body old lady living at almost every corner. Only in Collings Lakes could a young girl get her first kiss at her school bus-stop and have her parents find out about it in the 5 minutes it took to walk home.
I'm still half deaf due to the reaming parental screams from that day.
I don't understand. A 17-year-old girl was murdered about a week ago for disgracing her family.
The stoning, performed by men from her family (and possibly others also) trying to regain their honor, was a brutal slaying. The girl was dragged into the crowd of angry men by her neck and thrown to the ground. The men then began to throw stones - which were more like jagged pieces of broken cement than rocks - and kick her until she finally died. According to a video of the murder that was briefly available on youtube yesterday until it was removed for its graphic content, it took the girl about 30 minutes to die
Growing up nearby many Amish communities it was very interesting to see how they applied "Biblical" doctrine to their culture and colonies. Yes, the Bible does recommend such honor killings - but that is in the Old Testament, or if you rather the "old law of the land."
The New Testament brings to us Jesus and the Christians. Yes, He stopped the stoning of the prostitute by saying, "He who is without sin cast the first stone." He also spoke of the Honoring Sabbath law by asking, "Who here would let his sheep fall into a crevice and not fetch him out on the Sabbath?"
In the Old Testament, people would have to sacrifice animals to atone for their sins. Blood was spilled on the behalf of family pride. Islam being birthed through Abraham are still locked into the "old law of the land."
Jesus came not to abolish the old law but to fulfill it. If blood must be spilled for man/woman to be atoned, and forgiven - He would be the lamb without blemish - perfect, and sinless to be sacrificed and take the hit for us. Why? Because God so loved the world. (John 3:16)
Returning to the Amish, who are very conservative. They have embraced the good news of the New Testament and Jesus. Every man is their brother and every woman their sister. Their children are allowed to make their own spiritual decision and choices at whatever time they are ready. They are allowed to go out into the world to sow their oats and will always be welcomed home as prodigal sons and daughters. This gives their family pride because it gives their Lord pride - no matter what they've done.
Self pride and vanity is mentioned many times in the Bible, in the Old and New Testaments. It's not a good thing. For a Christian to be born again it is the first thing they must dispose of. One must humble themselves and understand that they've made mistakes. To be sincerely sorry for them and understand that harming others is not the way to peace. Nor the way to God.
Who here wasn't touched or moved by the Amish last year after the school slayings. When they mourned and welcomed the family and children of that awful man that did these awful things to them? There was no talk of revenge or anger - great sadness, yes and of course.
But did you witness and sense the humble peace and unconditional love?
You have eight things to put behind your name such as: “needs”, “is”, and "wants" - then you Google it. Write down the first five results and wallah - you have a recipe for a Meme.
1. Margie has… ...11 Months!! (Until what? I wonder.) ...appeared on the concert stage with big bands and jazz ensembles. ...been an inspiration for us all. (Geez, thanks - I guess) ...specialized in oncology for more than a decade. ...sent you a card. (Happy Cinco De Mayo)
2. Margie is… ...Inspired. (tired is more like it.) ...Fabulous! (Oh well, what can I say?) ...an excellent healer and facilitator! (Be'est thou Healed) ...a giving soul!!!!! ...the Minute of Arc Resolution Gamma ray Experiment. (Oh my heavens)
3. Margie loves… ...The Ocean . (Sand in me shoes, baby!) ...her Mom. ...t-shirts, stickers and hoodies. (I do?) ...the cheese.(The big stinky cheese at that.) ...to tell Maggie's stories. (Who is Maggie?)
4. Margie rolls… ...over towards ANNE and stretches. ...some duct tape in the janitor’s closet to wrap up the mops the vampire is trying to hold. ...her eyes .(Always) ...Nice and Easy Dinner Rolls. (Yum) ...down the window and says, “I hope you enjoyed the ride!”
5. Margie picks… ...up the second chorus. ...up the phone and starts dialing. (One ring-a-dingy, two..) ...up her handbag from the bar. ...up on Wesley's gambit but handles it more sweetly. (What's a Gambit?) ...up the kids and heads home.
6. Margie says… ...“For me, it was a sign that this was all meant to be.” ...“We were actually thinking of going with foam-insulated concrete forms." (???) ...“He had friends; he knows what that means now." ...she's already made an appointment. (Time for that Mammogram again.) ...""I'm going to find a walking stick"
7. Margie does… ...all the rest. (Sure seems like it sometimes) ...not envy. ...her job! ...not have any Contacts at this time. ...counseling and healing prayer at the church. (You be'est not healed yet?)
8. Margie writes… ...a regular column in Child Care Information Exchange ...a newsletter affectionately titled Notes from Toad Hall. (Ribbit) ...about her intercountry adoption experiences. (Oh no, I'm an Angelina Jolie) ...poetry. ..."From the age of 11 to age 53 I avoided holding hands." (Whoa Nelly, I'm not 53 yet.)
For shits and giggles I Googled for the first image of "Margie" and up popped that hot kitty cat above.
Paris Hilton will have a very unglamorous new address if prosecutors get their way: the Los Angeles County jail. The city attorney's office filed documents in Superior Court recommending the hotel heiress and TV star be jailed for 45 days for violating terms of her probation for an alcohol-related reckless driving conviction.
Darn Tooting! Accountability is what this little spoiled brat needs to learn. There are laws in this country and nobody should be above them. Apparently Miss Shit here felt that the law of the country was in fact, "Not her Mom or Dad and can't tell her what to do" after she was busted drunk driving back in September.
Since having her license suspended she was caught driving twice. Lord knows how many times she was driving and didn't get caught. The first time, perhaps with a little show of cleavage, leg and quite possibly a full frontal beaver flapping - she was let off easy. Whining the excuse, "I didn't know my license was suspended."
Officers informed Hilton she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging she was not to drive. So what does she do a few weeks later? Get's caught speeding at night in her Bentley with the headlights off.
She is blatantly disregarding authority and should serve time in the slammer with other convicted criminals. In fact, maybe her filthy rich parents should be serving time in prison right beside her.