Friday, May 11, 2007
8 Things You Probably Didn’t Need to Know About Me
Thanks to Lory, I've been tagged yet again.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

***************************

1. That my lucky number is 44.

2. That my neighbor's are named Hooper and Norma. Norma's dying and I'm writing her biography. I will win the Pulitzer for this book, that will be turned into a Academy Award winning film - hopefully starring my good buddy Deepak.

3. That I have a set of Ben-Wah balls.

4. That I love to listen. That when working for the elderly my joy is in sitting at their knees and absorbing their experiences and wisdom. This makes this 39 year old feel like 8 again.

5. That I need to go on a diet again because this body is currently too disturbing to be detained by spandex.

6. That I'm secretly pissing off my husband. Savannah is in a drought, our grass has dried up and I found that birdseed creates very green, lush and hardy turf. Weeds frustrate him and he is spending every ounce of umph to eradicate these alien weeds sprouting up on our bare, sand pit of a lawn.... while I keep reseeding.

7. That I'm a closeted Nerd. Although studied and openly experienced in the arts I am fascinated by History and Science.

8. That I am having current romantic fantasies over the Verizon man and his extended network.

Now I have to tag 8 people but I also have to head out to work. Oddly exposing another lesser known fact about me....

I'm often very oddly, civilly disobedient.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:30 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I am glad you are civilly disobedient.

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    really interesting
    Happy mothers day.
    Enjoy a nice week end

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    #2: I'd love to read it; and maybe have a part in the movie ;-)
    #4: I haven't done that for a long time. I enjoy listening like that too.
    #6: You're a bad girl! Funny.
    #8: And his extended network too? ;-)

    You are a silly, silly girl. Thanks for the smile this morning.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger LoryKC said…

    Thanks for posting!
    Hah! See--I just wish I had the guts to be civilly disobedient! But then, going along with the crowd and tagging other innocent civilians produces enlightening posts like these! ;)
    Thanks!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Butchie said…

    Ben Wa ball. I don't know what to say.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    no matter what it is, it is always so much fun to find out things about others. specially the things we don't need to know, :)

    stopping by to wish you a happy mother's day hon. may you have a wonderful day with tons of cuddles and kisses and much love..

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Hi Margaret!
    I'm interesting about this biography you are writing?
    Thanks for this post.
    And of course for great Mom as you are
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    I have a contest, you can Win $10!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    I think it is fairly safe to say that you are "out of the closet". LOL

    I posted my testimony today!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger El Mostro said…

    7# Me too.
    saludos.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises