Friday, August 25, 2006
Fridays Feast
Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

Only one? Shucks, okay it would have to be either Time or Newsweek.

Soup
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.)

One big Mess! It resembles a hunting lodge or outdoors with natural wood furnishings and floor. My window treatments are of deer, I have bears, rabbits, ducks and geese. American Native Indian figurines and paintings. The accent color is dark forest green. I'm sick of it really and need to tear into it and do something different with a new theme.

Salad
What does the shape of a circle make you think of?

Astronomy. The sun, moon, planets (including poor Pluto!) and the way they spin, rotate and travel around one another in orbit. Kind of reminds me of my own life, going in circles and not getting anywhere except further along in time.

Main Course
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.

My health. I find it necessary to be physically, mentally and spiritually healthy.

Dessert
What was the last really funny movie you watched?

"Hitch" with Will Smith. It was romantically funny but not too mushy.


Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 7:09 AM  
14 Comments:
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    Great feast! I LOVED your dessert too! My feast is up too.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Will Smith! He's really some nice eye candy!! And great choice for serving him on a feast. LOL...sorry. Got carried away

    I think the natural look sounds awesome. Woodsy and natural. I bet it's beautiful.

    Mine's served.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Loner said…

    How cute is that toast picture! I came by -via someone else, though now that I am typing I cannot remember whose - anyway - thought I'd say hi - we are up in Atlanta.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    Mmmm... LOVE your choice of appetizers! They would have been my second choice! Your living room sounds really cute -- but I know what you mean about wanting a change. Mine has been the same for about 12 years now and I am SO ready for a change! And all I need to change it is... some money! *sigh* ;)

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    What Ideas do you have in mind for living room?

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great feasting. Your living room sounds like mine~the messy part that is. Love the wood and naturals.

    My feast is up. Happy Friday.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast, Margie, and you're right on Hitch! We watched that a few weeks ago and I had totally forgotten... I should have answered that for a funny movie :)

    Thanks for stopping by my feast earlier!

    P.S. I noticed on your sidebar that you are in Savannah - we're going to visit there for the first time on vacation next month. We can't wait! :)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ecumene said…

    Keep on!...

    Don' give up your diet............

    :)

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    I like the lodge look. When hubby and I were looking for a house, we thought of getting a log home but it is too much work.

    Like the Kramer painting!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your feast esp your soup and salad!
    Mine's up

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Great feast. It sounds like I would love your living room but my wife would never let me have it.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Hitch? You obviously have not seen Snakes on a Plane. Granted Hitch was pretty funny, but it doesn't touch Snakes on a Plane.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no! Im sorry! I was eating a couple while I was doing this meme LOL

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    My husband and son went to see Hitch and hubby actually said it was pretty good, even though it's not his usual kind of movie. I may have to rent it. Happy Friday!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises