Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Willie Nelson's Doob Twister
Unfortunately I was forced to head over to Classmates.com earlier this evening. Can you all believe my 20th High School reunion is this November 20th? I sure can't and it feels like I just graduated yesterday. Anyhoo, as I was there looking around and peeking at some of my classmates bios, I decided to upgrade mine.

They ask such stupid questions I feel like I'm Meme'ing or something. Then I realized these questions were loaded in hopes to match me up with advertisers so I can be further spammed to death. So I answered them in such a way that they can't match me with anything and leaving behind some Q&A's to keep my classmates guessing.

My favorite question of all was; "If you can do absolutely anything at all for a living, what would it be?"

It took me awhile to really think of the perfect answer before it hit me. The perfect job for me would to be employed as "Willie Nelson's Doob Twister." Absolutely perfect!!

Giving it some consideration he is about to turn 70 after all. I'm certain his hands are arthritic from strummin' the Gee-tar and "All those Girls he Loved Before." It's surely not because I would pinch from his stash or anything. The medical benefits would be awesome and let's just face it, it would be the coolest job ever.

I'm not so certain what I would put on my resume' down the road, maybe something like Pharmaceutical Engineer would suffice? Not that it would matter - singing and chillin' with Willie is where I want to be when I grow up.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:54 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    haha awesome... It sounds fun!!! :) & ohh I hope the reunion goes well! Sounds exciting. Is it? lol.

    Oh & by the way I added you to my links yayyy! =D Tell me if you'd rather not be associated with me *gasp*

    Mahalo,
    sahar.

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Serena said…

    haha, you think nonsensical answers will free you from the spam they're trying to generate?? now you'll just get advertisements for willie nelson's new albums, bad movie rentals!

    there is no escaping the spammernet. ^^

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Ecumene said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I can think of a lot of places I would rather be when I grow up.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Ummm... what's a doob twister? What's a doob? I can probably figure out how to twist it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises