Thursday, August 17, 2006
Fridays Feast
Appetizer
What color is your car?

The 'Fe is Grey and the 'Stang is turquoise with a tan convertible top.

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?

I'd pray I would never wake up! Seriously, I have this thing over chasing cheese. Occupations and Jobs qualify as chasing the cheese. I've been there and done that. I woke up a morning long ago and said enough was enough. I wanted to do what I love and wanted to be my own boss. Within four years it happened and I'm writing, doing graphic arts and all of the stuff I would do for FREE beside my husband the geeky computer programmer.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?

Once a year something wrestles me down for the count. So I would say around 39 Flu Bugs, give or take a few odd ones here and there.


Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?

Are you kidding me? Everyday and almost every moment within it has unexpected surprizes! I've almost stepped on a snake, found a rat, received an unexpected refund check, was hugged spontaneously. Not to mention when I visit all of my Bloggy Bud's there is always a nice little post package of joy for me to read.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I was in First Grade and just 6 years old. I remember it well not only because it was my first kiss, but because I turned around in a daze to walk away and walked straight into the dugout wall. I lost a front tooth because of it!

Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:27 PM  
20 Comments:
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Butchie said…

    OMG!!! Those are the exact same answers I gave!!!

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Pilot Mom said…

    Great dessert! *laughing*

    Mine is being served...

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Delicious Meal! Loved Dessert, that's classic! Did you see stars?
    Both my husband and me are both trying to find jobs to stay at home. He's tired of the bossman, and I just want to play with my kids.
    Have a great Friday!

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Great soup and a lovely dessert.
    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Congratulations for being able to do your own thing, work-wise. I'm working slowly (maybe too slowly) toward something similar.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    FABULOUS feast! You are sO fortunate to be doing something you LOVE!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Carla Lynne Klimuk said…

    What a great spread you have laid out here today...

    I love your main course!

    Mine's up for gorging... er... uh... nibbling. :-)

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Great soup!! I completely agree about chasing the cheese. I just want to be independently wealthy.

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    I love your first kiss! Great feast! Mine is up too.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely feast!!!

    And, and!----------as I scrolled down to the comment button, I see this "Say No to Crack" and I about lost my beverage!!! ROFL

    Mine's served. (not the crack, but my feast! *wink*)

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I laughed at our surprises - what a fun way to live (though you may disagree, lol) Me? Nothing, nada. Same ole, same ole.

    Have an awesome day! (And watch those surprises *grin*)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Woozie said…

    You can have a good day by watching SNAKES ON A PLANE!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you did have an eventful week with the snake, the rat and the check. Good grief!

    Great feast! Mine is up also... have a wonderful Friday and weekend :)

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Osquer said…

    Great feast with a very amusing dessert!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    That was some first kiss!!! WOW!

    Tasty feast! Mine is up!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast! Enjoyed your main course and that dessert was quite good! lol
    Have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    Great feast! Your dessert sounds yummy!

    Mine is served!

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    Glad you are doing what you want.
    I once found a snake in my garden it made me jump. It would be nice to find a check.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Ecumene said…

    Have a nice week-end

    without woozie-snakes..........

    :)

    enough!...

    :-!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    interesting soup, loved your main course and boy, was that a most unforgettable dessert! dining late...my feast is up finally! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises