Thursday, August 24, 2006
Caught between a rock and a......
The female airport security guard held the small, black, squeezable rubber object she'd just plucked out of Mardin Amin's backpack, and eyed it suspiciously.

Standing next to his mother, an embarrassed 29 year old Amin whispered out of one corner of his mouth that it was a "pump" -- as in a penis pump. The guard misunderstood the Iraqi man and thought she heard the word "bomb," Amin's attorney told a Cook County judge Wednesday.


Maybe it's me, but ever since 9/11 Peeps should know that their carry on luggage is going to be searched. Publicly even. Especially if you are flying internationally, then you will have the added complication of custom checkpoints.

Besides the usual security no-nos concerning carry on baggage; such as lighters, the recent liquids, scissors and Granny's killer knitting needles there are some things that would be better off left in your check baggage.

A Penis Pump among other things is one of them, especially if you're traveling with your Mother. Never mind the interrogation this poor guy received from the airport security, police and FBI. Can you imagine how badly his Mom must have grilled him?

Mom: "Why would you bring that thing for? What were you thinking?"

Amin: "But Ma......."

Mom: "There is nothing wrong with your penis size. I should know I've seen it enough times."

Amin: "Please Ma....."

Mom: "God knows your father's was large enough. What were you thinking?"

Amin: "Stop Ma..."

Mom: "Did you think for a moment how embarrassed I would be?"

Amin: "Ma, Stop! You are the one embarrassing me!"

Mom: (Clobbering Amin over the head with purse)

Poor Amin, I almost feel sorry for the guy. This will be the conversation around every family gathering for the rest of his life.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 6:16 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    That’s pretty bad (and hilarious!). This guy must’ve really been hooked on that thing.

    I wonder how the great Mohammed feels about penis pumps. Is Amin going to be greeted in heaven by virgins or by a box of plastic cylinders and rubber tubes?

    Thanks for the laugh!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Penrick said…

    Too funny!

    I do remember however, being stopped at the Tampa airport because I had 3 vibrators in my bag. I think they were close to each other and they weren't sure what it was. I came right out and told them what they were - but they silenced me and did it their way.

    I have friends who keep bringing lighters on. Isn't 9/11 memorable enough to not forget the new rules???

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Me said…

    I even made a blog entry about that! However, you ellaborate brillantly on it. Well done. Much funny!

    What I'm trying to work out is why he was taking a penis pump to Turkey. I was born there and I must I don't think it is nessesary for so many reasons.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Tits McGee said…

    I know, I found this just baffling.

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    poor Amin

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I heard about this on the radio driving in to work this morning! Too funny!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises