Saturday, August 19, 2006
2 Legit 2 Quit
While "Blogspottin'" this morning (that's surfing blogs for those of you who are lingo-challenged) I spotted Mr. Hammertime himself, MC Hammer. His profile reads:

"I'm an ordinary man, who has lived an extraordinary life. I have been to Japan, Russia, Korea, Hong Kong, Egypt, Germany, Spain, Australia, Singapore, Puerto Rico, every state in America including Alaska and Hawaii. I have met and dined with Presidents and Sultans, and Princes. Most and above all I have met God."

Now don't anybody go over there to harass him or anything. No cuttin' up on his music and getting all "You Can't Touch This" on the man. The Dude is inspiring and the kids need that kind of empowerment.

Put the Parachute Pants nightmares behind you and go pat him on the back.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 1:02 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Isn't he a reverend now?

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I don't think so, but maybe. I dug around in his past archives to hear what he has to say. Quite impressive. Sure he's down with the Lord, but he's down with some other goods.

    The bads that he ain't down with - like Commies, he's tearing down the walls man. Tearin' down walls.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Mr Hammer--Tear Down This Wall.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger SJ said…

    Please tell me his blog is called "Hammer Time" :)

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    That is really cool! thanks for the link.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Andrew McAllister said…

    Well I did like you said, dropped one more Happy Birthday into the mix. (Cute boy!) Do you suppose Mr. Hammer has any Love, Honor or Dismay in his life? :o)

    Thanks for dropping by my place today!

    Andrew

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Andrew: I'm not a huge fan or anything, but from what I've read I think he's got a healthy dose of all three going on.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises