Wednesday, August 23, 2006
The Wonder Pets Go Pee Pee
Our daughter is in absolute love with Nick Jr.'s Wonder-Pets. We've had quite a few episodes played out here at home and she knows the entire Opera by heart. I didn't mind at all and figured it was a cute little show. Since Barney, Sesame Street and Teletubbies are banned from acceptable viewing by orders of the Gon Daddy. That was until this episode aired 2 weeks ago:



Now our daughter thinks going "Pee Pee" is a means to go outside and play. She has escaped through our Doggie Door three times this week alone just to water my Zinnias. Oh well, it could be worse I suppose, at least we don't have a litter-box.

Go Wonder-Pets! Yeah!

(NOT!!!!!)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 3:57 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Ecumene said…

    Animals even they are cartoons
    help child psychology
    and imagination...

    Thank you for the lovely video...

    Always we want to be child again....

    :)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    What's wrong with Barney? I used to love Barney...

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    I feel for you. I wonder why they made this. I hope you can solve the problem of useing the doggie door to leave the house.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Ergo te Lina: They do wonders for their imagination. I too would love to be a kid again. Then again, sometimes I am. =O)

    Woozie: He's big 'n purple with a butt like my Mother.

    Betty: Thankfully our backyard is fenced and locked in. But she sneaks out there quick when she has the chance.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises