Saturday, August 26, 2006
Biological Noises
I found this Video over on Open Up and I did manage to laugh my coffee out of my nose! Gon didn't find it too funny but I suspect that is because this is a "Mother Bear Reaction."



Sometimes our kids, even the furry ones can be laying there by our feet sound asleep. Allowing us a bit of quiet time to relax. When out of nowhere can come the most hideous of spontaneous noises. Thankfully this one was only a sneeze. Compared to some toots I've heard come out of the other ends of my kids.

Just 3-4 weeks ago, Bobo our Basset Hound was sleeping soundly by the AC vent when he cut a loud one. It woke him up and he jumped up out of fear. Spun around 4-5 times out of nervousness and hauled his stinky rear out the doggy door..... leaving a steamy nugget behind!

I think even I have done this while sleeping after having some bad Chinese Food the night before.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:51 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Great movie. That's why I don't eat chinese food.

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Hi
    Great movie.
    What about the new movie.
    After giving consent only I visited that
    Af-An's site.I am not a gay .Please dont
    pictureise me as a gay in your new movie.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Bazza said…

    Laughed my socks off, well I think that's how they came off!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LMBO!!! That is just too cute! My kid have done that to me before too! ;)

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Woozie, where is Deepak featured... you know... in such an alternative position?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises