Saturday, February 03, 2007
Keyword Kaos: "Maxi Pad Slippers"
Webblog Stats continue to amaze me. They speak volumes on interesting subject material and what internet users are searching for. Some keyword subject material I would love to steer my blog away from - yet there are many that are good for a giggle or two. So without delay here are the ABC's on the "Issues" of others this past week:

addicted to squeezing zits
- Break the habit by investing in a few rolls of bubble wrap.

anal fissures
- NO! I ain't gonna go there.

dominant wife blog
- This term has been quite popular and I don't have a clue about dominant anything.

fast food god
- Ronald McDonald? Burger King? Colonel Sanders?

house slippers made out of maxi pads
- How crafty!

paternity results from chimp retirement
- Chimp Teresa became pregnant after using a public restroom.

people with fairy blood
- Sorry, this is a family secret that must not ever be disclosed.

redneck cake molds
- Cupcakes made in empty PBR cans?

rowan atkinson psychological problem
- No! Don't tell me Mr. Bean has gone insane!

subliminal phallic ad m&m's
- This had to be Jerry Farwell. First the Gay Purple Teletubby, then a gay Spongebob and now he has to go and ruin the fun by picking on chocolate. Doesn't this guy have anything better to preach about?

the perfect guy sermon
- That Teletubbies, Spongebob and M&M's are evil homosexual characters with penises?

visit doctor to have sticks removed
- Umm... where exactly did you stick those chopsticks?

want out of marriage grown apart
- File for divorce would be my first guess.

what do you call it when you have a pimple on each cheek
- Symmetrical Skin condition? Maybe you have fairy blood?

why vote for hillary
- Because she scares the shit out of people.

wonder pets flyboat template
- Sounds like a cool template. I'll make you one. =O)



(Click to Enlarge)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:20 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Me said…

    I just 'installed' a detailed stat-counter on my blog last night and I'm addicted to the information it feeds. Being a mostly news blog though the searches people make aren't anywhere near as strange as the ones you get.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    Margie... I gotta TELL ya sweetie - I'm AMAZED by what your guests are searching for -- and even MORE amazed by what they FOUND at your house!!! LOL! This isn't lookin' good for our heroine! rofl!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Justgivemepeace said…

    I am rolling! This is hysterical! But I gotta tell ya, since we do "pass the trash" at Christmas, I kid you not, I am definately gonna mass produce those maxi pad bedroom slippers! Victoria's Secret get back!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises