Friday, September 15, 2006
Do You Believe in Fairies?
Believe me, if all those endearing young charms
Which I gaze on so fondly today
Were to change by tomorrow and fleet in my arms
Like fairy gifts fading away.


Thou would still be adored as this moment thou art
Let thy loveliness fade as it will
And around the dear ruin each wish of my heart
Would entwine itself verdantly still.


It is not while beauty and youth are thine own
And thy cheeks unprofaned by a tear
That the fervor and faith of a soul can be known
To which time will but make thee more dear.


No, the heart that has truly loved never forgets
But as truly loves on to the close
As the sunflower turns to her God when he sets
The same look which she turned when she rose.



by Thomas Moore (1779-1852) Photos of Katiebug 9/03/06


Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:37 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger SJ said…

    I've seen this episode. Kirk confuses it while Scotty warps them away...

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    I have got to get me one of these!!!

    B-D

    -------------

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Have you seen the other ones the creator has produced? That is probably his most entertaining. Happy to see it is being shared with the blog-peoples.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Pretty groovy!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Jayne: I tripped over it late last night even without the Lemon juice.

    Scaramouche: Beam me up!

    Dr. Chip: Clicky the link, there is a free zip file download there.

    Orhan: He has quite a collection over there. Now if only we can hyroglyphic these things so I can walk through them in my living room. Plus, I think freaking the dogs out would be so cool!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Alessia said…

    Ugh just made my migrane worse... but pretty cool otherwise.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Oh that is really fun! I love it.

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger ela zawrat said…

    HI Margaret, she is beautiful! I wish there were big pink flowers out there for her to pick. Maybe in the spring?
    Best
    Ela

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises