Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Martha Stewart, eat your heart out !
Let me know your sizes! Christmas is tight this year and my trailer park neighbor Miss Betty-Sue taught me how to make bedroom slippers out of ordinary maxi pads!

You'll need four maxis to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Then decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, jingle bells or some fresh cut mistletoe.

These slippers are soft and Hygienic. Non-slip sticky grip strips on the soles. Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh. No more bending over to mop up spills. Disposable, biodegradable and environmentally safe.

Let me know which of the three convenient sizes you prefer: Regular, Light day and Super for Maximum absorbency and cushion.

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:23 PM  
16 Comments:
  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I'm a guy with sweaty feet. Like all guys. So I will need the industrial strength, I mean Super, for maximum absorbency,ha,ha..

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    There is nothing like homemade gifts for Christmas. Give a set to all your relatives.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dr. Chip would look kick ass in these! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....Haaaaa!

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Oh. My. Merry.

    Well-freakin-done!

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i think i will take large thank you. i hope they get here in time for Xmas morning..i'll be the envy of all, lol...;p

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger SJ said…

    Hahaha. Christmas sure would be a happy period with those :)

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    nothing like disposable slippers... lol. These are interesting, Margie!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Argrow Images said…

    Really nice blog!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Mine better have snowmen on them or I am going to be SO disappointed!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Mine better not have blood on them 0_o

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    Ohhhhhh no you din't! Criminy...

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG....yes you did, how funny. I have to give these out to my daughters for gag gifts. I can't stop laughing and I just had surgery, thank God the stitches are out of I would be popping them right and left. Thanks for the laugh. Great Job.
    Toodles Maryanne

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    That's hilarious! I should make a pair for my wife!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    got shtein?

    OH.

    MY.

    GOD.

    B-o

    -------

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    got shtein?

    OKAY.
    11&1/2, Margie.
    but you have to do an
    unusual decoration.
    'cause I already
    have a pair...

    yo, 'Dog! me & Betty-Sue
    go WAY back, yo?

    B-)

    -------

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    oh my god! those are just wrong! I so have to make some for my mother in law!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises