Friday, August 11, 2006
Thank God It's Friday's Feast!
Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood..

I didn't have any toys as a kid. If I was given any for Christmas or my Birthday, they were quickly rented and destroyed by Maurice Bergermeister Meisterberger. The only enjoyable possession I can recall was a great big box of books that Dad brought home one evening. They suffered smoke damage from a house fire and smelled awfully bad but I read each one of them.

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?.

I think everyone in the world should be given a home. No rent, no mortgage - just a simple humble home. Opportunities to trade up for a bigger home would be available. If one sold their gifted home for drugs that would be their problem. But a home should be available to everyone.

Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

Countless number of times. Many times it is good, such as wishing he was here to enjoy a funny moment of our daughter. Then there are bad times when I find his socks strewn on the floor, messes he's left behind or toothpicks on the floor.


Main Course
What is something you believe in 100%?

I believe in God with all my heart and soul, Christ crucified and risen and the Holy Spirit who comforts and guides me.

Dessert
Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."

My Good Deeds are done in secret so I'm not going to tell on myself. =OP

Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 7:53 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    Great salad. But I see it may need a bit of seasoning along with it at times. *giggles*

    My feast is served.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    Mmmm... your soup is scrumptious! I think the "selling for drugs" problem could be avoided if all homes were simply owned by the government and we just got to "live in them"... if they didn't BELONG to us, then the temptation to "sell" wouldn't exist. And all home repairs must be made and paid for by the residents - as IF we owned - thereby encouraging people to take care of what they were given! As for the UPGRADES -- those could actually be purchased, thereby making your borrowed home free for someone else to enjoy! GREAT FEAST!!! (and really good ideas!)

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your invitation to feast at your table. What a wonderful feast indeed.
    Free housing for everyone wouldn't be bad at all.
    Blessings on your day.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Hey ill link to you if you want...

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, we sure did share some soup. lol Great feast!

    Thank you for dining with me.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sometimes the best possessions to be had are those handed down to you. Great appetizer.

    great feasting!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Ooo..look at me I'm #5, I feel important.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Hi, thanks for stopping by WIHMH. I just luv newbies :-)
    I guess I need to catch up with your meanderings to find out why you didn't have toys as a kid. That's kinda sad.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your feast, although I was a bit troubled with your appetizer...

    Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Shaylondon said…

    Love your soup. thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Delicious meal! Interesting soup! I agree with Melli, Govt owned and all we wqould need to pay for would be upkeep, and upgrades!
    Have a great Friday!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I do my good deeds in secret too! :) I'm not for gov't getting its fat hands any further into whatever I'm doing (gotta love this particular administration for saying they aren't doing it when, in fact, they are doing it to the extreme.) But I'd love to see everyone have a home and food aplenty.

    Have a great weekend!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises