Tuesday, August 08, 2006
You Go Girlfriend!
Looks like Paris Wayaton the Manatee from two posts back has decided to ditch those 10 horny male suitors down in Florida and come up to NYC to sit back and chill a bit.

In an interview along the Hudson for the New York Times, Paris Wayaton says she is sick of boyfriends and is going to be celibate. "I'm not having sex for a year. I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Wayaton, who told the news reporter she has had sex with only 853 different men during her lifetime.

Just this weekend she gained international fame when some Nutty Blogger posted a picture of her having sex on the Internet. She denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle and has come to Manhattan to pursue her dream of becoming a fashion model for Gucci.

"The South Beach Diet worked wonders in my love life. Now that I got it going on, I am going to work it."

You Go Girlfriend!!!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:06 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Hi Margie,
    May I thank deep from my heart for the support you are providing.
    Your blog is wonderful blog.
    I have created a funny post today,please visit

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    You did a marevolus job of putting things together to make a rather funny post.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Cherlee's said…

    Great site. Funny post I love the colors and pics. I'll be back. Have a great day

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    That was funny but dr John was telling me about it before I got here to read it.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    Hi Margaret,
    You left me a comment for Wind-in-the-Willows and I saw you at Ela's.
    This is an inspirational post, especially when it got towards the end and I enjoyed reading it.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger SJ said…

    I have no idea who this person is!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger LoryKC said…

    LOL!
    If I visit your site enough, some of your creativity must rub off, don't you think?
    Here's hoping!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Nathan Davies said…

    Thanks for leaving a kind comment on my blog. I will add a link to my page.

    You have a nice blog - very readable.

    All the best

    Nathan
    AKA Tartan Red

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    what a name, lol! thanks for stopping by!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises