Thursday, August 03, 2006
Fridays Feast

Appetizer
Name an actor or actress you think is totally under appreciated.

Goodness, this is a difficult question because I do not follow up on actresses or actors often. I like Tucker Carlson but he is only a MSNBC news host. I really do miss his cute little bow-tie. =O(

Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.

If my husband ever remembers to put down the toilet seat I promise to sing Supercalafragilisticexpaladocious naked in the pouring rain at noon.

Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?

My cars. They've always were given names. My favorite were Rikki and Lucy (Two '73 Mustangs that I used to have).


Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?

Blue. Believe it or not, I resemble my Basset hounds on most days lately. I haven't been happy nor have been planting much joy around. I'll get up on that rainbow soon enough. Let's let the dog days of summer get behind us first.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.

Pepperoni is so Good!

Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!


Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:51 PM  
14 Comments:
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hurry up and kiss and make up...then you can make up in person when he gets home. (insert evil grin here).

    Smile...don't make me make Jacob kiss you...he's got Mono. Yes I'm evil, so what??

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have a sneaky suspicion that that word may be the biggest word used. :) I used it too!

    Nice feast!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it funny how car names are determined? I noticed that I tend to name mine by male names, and that my male friends use female names for things... :P

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Great feast. Supercalifragelistic seems to be everyone's favorite.
    My Feast is up too.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    got shtein?

    ooh, a list...
    I usually don't do these, but here goes...

    1) Alan Rickman. one of the best character actors around, and often overlooked in lists like this. he can deliver absolute evil (Hans Gruber in "Die Hard"), to hilarious (Metatron in "Dogma"). one of my all-time favorites.

    2) The nomenclature of the existing roof system on the flat roof areas is a modified asphalt, smooth-surfaced, heat welded Atactic Polypropylene...

    3) "Little Elvis", that's my - oh, wait...
    ... you said inanimate object. my laptop.
    I call it "the 5th Element".

    4) red. Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson...

    5) York is so full of stinky Yorkels it's not funny.

    say... was that a dog sandwich I saw back there... ??


    B-o

    -------

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    Oh I just love your salad! YUMMERS!!!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Delicious dining. I especially enjoyed the Salad and am serving the same Main Course!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    hmmmmmmmmm, do I smell pepperoni for dessert!?!! Tell me---where do you live? LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'd be there at your doorstep if pepperoni is served for your desserts. Wow, cool.

    The soup really was supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!!!


    My feasty snack is served!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your salad was to die for. Cheers.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great feast! Loved your soup, your 2 car names and the fact that you used pepperoni for your fill-in :)

    Have a wonderful Friday!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    With a promise like that, I would think your DH would, for sure, put down the toilet seat! Bet he holds you to your promise ;-)

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger cdorsey said…

    Loved the soup. It was delish.

    CAtherine
    http://le-mon-ade.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    I love that you named you cars Ricki and Lucy! Great Feast, mine is up!

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if your husband reads this, he just might put the toilet seat down. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises