Monday, August 07, 2006
Deepak The Great
Name: Deepak Gopi
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala, India

"I am Deepak, I belong to Gods own country, Kerala. I am highly sensitive . I would like to make friendship with the people around the world.

I am an actor,director ,teacher,t.v anchor and a writer.
I am a film buff. I am very much spiritually inclined and funloving. I am a post graduate in Mass-communication. I know karate, kick boxing and yoga. My aim in life is to become a gret film star. I am planing to direct a malayalam movie to introduce me as a hero. I enjoy the company of all those who are good at heart."


If you haven't had the wonderful opportunity to stop in and say hello to Deepak, do so!! He wants to be a movie star and needs our encouragement and support. Stop by and spread some Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Deepak The Great
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:07 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Deepak bears a bit of resemblance to the guy that owns the 7-Eleven near my house. No racism there, it's true.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I could have sworn Deepak was my neighbor Bubba's handsome pool boy. Seriously, this morning I waved hello and shouted, "Good Morning Deepak".

    Dude looked up and waved back, grinning from ear to ear as if he just had pancakes at IHOP.

    Truly Deepak deserves a 1/2 hour slot on the Comedy Channel. At the very least he can get his big break as an extra in South Park.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    This has nothing to do with Deepak.... but, yes, pimp my blog! You'll know what I mean even though no one else does. What does that mean, anyway? LOL! I can't wait.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    Hello Deepak,
    I agree with Margaret that you are a natural comedian.
    Still, here's wishing your name in lights.
    Come over and visit sometime.
    cheers

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises