Friday, July 14, 2006
What's for Dinner?
Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.

I could do or have already done? I'm late for posting my Friday's Feast because I spent the day food shopping for an elderly couple and cleaned a friends house. I guess if I still have to do something nice, maybe I'll stop avoiding the phone and answer it this evening and give someone an hour or two of talk time.


Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?

Last Thursday! There was a tornado out on one of the islands headed this way and the thunderstorms, hail and rain were terrible. We were luckier than most, as the flooding didn't reach up to our house but there were many others nearby that weren't so lucky in the sudden downpour.

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?

I enjoy reading my news at the Comcast.net site each morning as well as catching the local news at Savannahnow.com for weather and event planning. Google.com is also a keeper for research. Anything else I read for entertainment, educational content and for fun. I wouldn't necessarily say it is useful.

Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?

I was a teen during the '80's and had many favorites, but as a child I loved the "Captain & Tennile" and had to have all of their albums. The Carpenters came in a close second.

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?

Routines and schedules I have plenty of but they bore you to death. Of course, being a Christian we have lots of rituals to undergo daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. Bedtime rituals with Katie are my favorite and they change subtly every so often. Lately it has been reading a book, giving Miss Piggy some Cheerios, checking under her bed for monster kitties (later post and explanation), saying our prayers and singing "Jesus loves me." (In sign language too!) This would have to be my favorite current ritual and I want to cherish it with her as long as I can.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 6:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Feast! Way to go on the appetizer!

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    excellent feast! mine's up. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises