Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Pork Salad Annie
I always wanted a pet piglet. Chalk it up to some strange childhood, Charlotte's Web fascination or something, but I have always been intrigued by the little oinkers.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. Stupid post but as I said to someone earlier this evening, "It's Monday, I'm tired and my brain is still sitting over on the pillow charger."

Nonetheless, enjoy playing with my Bloggy Pet; "Pork Salad Annie" for awhile. Click on "More" and feed her an apple or spray her with water. Just as long as I don't wake up to find ham sandwiches or sausages links in my comment section. I shudder at the thought of how sick and twisted some of you are.



adopt your own virtual pet!

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 1:03 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got a pig for my sixteenth birthday. It was a baby...it bit me..hard. So - when he was big enough, I had him butchered. He was delicious.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you put it that way, I can't help but think of that line in Pulp Fiction, "But pork chops taste goooood."

    Well, John Travolta said it, not me.

    It is a very cute pig. I'm sure much better than having a real one would be.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    Cute pig...I know George Clooney has a pet pig and he is doing ok for himself.

    I always think though of the movie Deliverance where there is a scene with pig noises.....ugggh...

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This reminds me of a recent school trip of my eldest daughter's class (I helped out) and we went to this local farm. They showed us this piglet that was ginger colored. It was soooo cute! :-D

    Argh! I have to do the Big Fish Tale Game as I accidentally got my archives overwritten and most of my posts got lost in cyberspace :-(

    Enjoy the rest of the week! ~hugs~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises