Friday, July 07, 2006
Time to Feast!
Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

This past spring with a terrible sinus infection that left me in terrible pain. I called the Nurse Hotline and they scared me to death saying that since the sinuses are so close to the brain, I should go to the ER right away. So I did. Some strong antibiotics later - I'm all better and hope to never go through that again.


Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

10. When I really want something - I really give it my all to get it.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)'

"Nipples". (A terrible word to pick but I'm still trembling from my last weblog post.)
Never In Photo Post Lactating Email Sent.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I always wanted to start my own non-denominational Christian church, does that count? It would be casual, chilling with free good coffee in a big living room type of setting. Like I would picture God's house to really be like. Not these stuffy pews or one of those "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" signs. I never gave it a thought what I would name it. Maybe just simply, "The Living Room."

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Oak hardwood flooring. The area rug in the living room is white, in our bedroom - green, in Squirt's bedroom - light blue.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:15 AM  
22 Comments:
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    Your main course sounds wonderful!!

    Great feast! Mine is up!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger RobynXTC said…

    Ahh sorry, but it says you commented on the most recent entry yesterday, which is weird anyways.

    ohwell, hahahaha yeh that post cracked me up hahhaa

    yep nice to meet you, im only new to blogger, i havent really given my link out to anyone hence no comments and i get my first comment and as you can imagine i was baffled lol.

    Wel lyou're welcome anytime ♥

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Your feast is served early. Like your Main Course.
    My feast is served too. Come and dine in.

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast! I love your main course.

    Come and dine, I'm up.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    I would LOVE to have a huge helping of your main course!!!

    My Feast is served.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast, your main course sounds wonderful. And I wish I had your dessert, I'm ready to trade in my old carpet for new hardwood flooring :)

    Have a wonderful Friday, my feast is up now too...

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Cute photo - I want hardwood floors as well, my little guy is destroying my new carpet! Have a great weekend!

    My feast is up as well ;).

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    I'm glad you're feeling better. That nipple thing is outrageous! In the next few years (God Willing), I'll be starting up a non/multi-denominational endeavor.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! You are always welcome to come back!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    I like your club. I would just hang out with you guys if that actually happened.

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Living Room...what a great name.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast! Mine is up too!

    Happy Friday!!!

    HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    good feast! mine's up! ;)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I really like your club idea. I SO feel that way about religion. I'd love to just sit around and discuss...no pressures, no money demands ("we have to pay our church electric bill. please donate!"..."we need a new sanctuary...please donate."

    So when you create this club, I'm in! LOL

    Love your feast!

    And the nipple thing...OMG!!! I looked below. Ewww.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    Oy. I'm passing on the salad today... and I'll have doubles of the main course! Thanks!

    I played!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa! That nippley thang was freakish! I was tipping my laptop trying to figure out the correct angle...hahaha :)

    BTW, I'd totally join The Living Room. In my opinion, it's a wonderful idea whose time has come.

    Happy Weekend to you!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    Great feast. I am stuffed!
    I appreciate you stopping by for mine!
    Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger GailV said…

    Dh and I have talked about starting our own church. Maybe we'll wait for yours, as you sound like you have better flooring for it.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like the sound of your club. Pews are so uncomfortable.
    Your salad looks really gross...I'll pass,thank you! The rest of my meal was excellent!
    That's what I need to add to my wood floors are some area rugs.
    have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    After tasting your salad, I had to read the previous post. WOW, that was too wierd! Wish you could visit our church! Love the idea.

    Thanks for visiting...love your blog.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Amber @ Cafe Physique said…

    The Living Room sounds like an awesome idea. My church's Bible study is very much like that, and I absolutely love it. It would be cool if the Sunday service could be that intimate as well.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Sheela said…

    great feast! especailly love the main course.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Pittchick said…

    Happy Feast! Mine is up as well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises