Friday, September 22, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
Three and a half hours on average.

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
"The Stinky Cheese."

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Little House on the Prairie.

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
Maybe a few tickets to a local museum here in Savannah for the entire family.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Neutral shades, but with a touch of light/pastel thrown in every now and then.

Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:51 AM  
13 Comments:
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    First... I LOVE your little topper for today! TOO CUTE!

    I watched Little House On the Prairie too -- but I'm not sure I was that young.... maybe. I think you educational purchase is FABULOUS! Wish I'd thought of that!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast! Your main course sounds good. I laughed at your soup. :)

    I'm up too.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    "Stinky Cheese" a great blog title. I watched Little House on the Prarie with my children.Great feast.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Your soup has left me smiling. Great feast you have served.
    Mine's up too. Come now and join me.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    The Stinky Cheese?

    :)

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    I love little house on the prairie! Freaking awesome!!! :)

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like your current blog title better, and oh do I have issues, Let me tell you about them.. nah just kidding. Great pic for the feast also.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    I used to love Little house on the Prairie. I even read the books.

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    If some one has any intention of giving me $50,it will come around to rupees 2500 here.With which I could see around 100 movies.
    I will be out of town for a few days.
    Thinking of posting one .Please visit.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Stinky Cheese! LOL. Funny!

    I need to change my blog name. I’m a sort of impatient sort, so when I first started blogging I just put the first stupid thing that came to mind. Have a great weekend Margie.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    HAHa cute fruit. : )

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger SJ said…

    That poor kid falling every week :(

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Hi
    Iam back.I had to cut short my trip due to heavy rains.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises