Saturday, September 16, 2006
Buena Regional High School
A big hello out into Unspace to summons all individuals that graduated from Buena Regional High School in Buena, NJ.

Y'all is some sick, twisted and strange Peeps and my life has been forever stuck in a realm of alternate reality because of our experiences.

This morning I got an unsolicited email from our good ole' spaminaters at Classmates.com that somehow managed to bypass my trapdoor device leading to my Inbox Junk Folder. You know, the email and those weirded out cartoons that leave us shaking our heads and wondering what era did this cartoonist graduate from? Yeah, one of them and this one was sent to notify me that my HS Peeps are hanging out in some chat forum. A forum specially designed for only those who can afford to go on that Field Trip.... Whoops! I mean those willing to sign up to join the Classmates Connection.

Y'all be over there discussing matters such as "Does Anyone Remember Dr. J.P. Cleary Middle School?" and I can't join in because of my blatant stubborn refusal to give Classmates.com anymore money for exploiting my deep desire to get in touch with old friends... as well as my twisted past.

Screw Classmates.com! Buena Regional High School now has its own Free Spot right here at Blogspot. Come on by and join in the fun. Share email addresses, news and memories for FREE. To be a bonafide Buena Blogging Tribe Member just send me an email or leave a comment - letting me know you want to join in and you're in. It's that simple!

- Margie (...still looking for opportunities and ways to beat the system.)
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:13 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Now if only my school would do the same.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Do it yourself Dr. John. Your Alumni will love you for it. =O)

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    I wonder if anyone'll do that for my high school, RM. They're tearing down the building that's been there forever since it's hopelessly out of shape, and building a new one where the fields were. I think we'll be able to take whatever we want from the old school, I've already got my eyes on a neat rusty sign about Burglar Alarm from the 50s that's been on the side of the gym forever. I might take some pictures of the building and do some exploring before they rip it down this summer.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    hmm... my friend and I were thinking up what each of us will be in 20 years.

    They said I'll be married to a famous rockstar.... um. O_O Weirdness, no?

    We thought about reunions. It's kind of eerie to think about them now. It's like when you think about looking forward to a holiday vacation, and then suddenly the vacation's over and you can't believe it. "Noo! It was just yesterday when I stared up at the ceiling and the holiday had started!!"

    Mahalo,
    Sahar.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Moovin on!

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    this post made to think of posting
    some thing about my school days.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises