Friday, September 01, 2006
Fridays Feast
Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard?

All I can think of at the moment is how our Daughter's royally messes up "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

"...Up above the world so high, Like a Hymen in the Sky, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Hop a Hienny Wash it down." (click here for video)

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Recently "Napoleon Dynamite." Some Peeps have suggested that this movie was fantastic so I rented it last weekend. Maybe it is me, but I just didn't get it. Did I miss something?

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence.

F O R T Y F O U R: Fiendish Octopus Ransacking Trump's Yacht Finds Oprah Under Rudder.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

A Pregnant Man?

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

Outdated and Oversized. (Except for those Skinny Jeans that I'll never throw away.)


Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:22 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    ROTFL!! Have a wonderful day - our feast is up as well!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast.
    Mine's served.
    A pregnant man? Now I gotta go click on the link you left us. Hmmmmmmmm

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    ROFL! Your salad 'bout knocked me off my chair! LOL! Great feast!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    YOur salad is hilarious! Here I was thinking 1-10, but you really got creative.....too funny! I enjoyed your feast. I didn't get Napolean Dynamite and I wouldn't throw away my skinny jeans either.
    Have a great Friday!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    rofl here about your daughter and "twinkle twinkle"... I'll never be able to listen to it with a straight face again. Now.. off to find out about the pregnant man.
    Happy Friday.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed your feast, esp your dessert :) Now Im off to check out your main course.
    Have a good one!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Loved your salad. You are creative. The whole feast was interesting.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Completely agree with the soup. 100%.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your feast was great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises