Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I do not like Snakes on a Plane
Tomorrow, August 18 is the premier of the movie "Snakes on a Plane."


Here is a 13 verse Suessical on why I will NOT be rushing out my door to see it.






I do not like snakes here or there,
I do not like them anywhere.

Could you? Would you? On a big screen?
Could you? Would you? Split the scene?

Not on the big screen nor a DVD flick,
Snakes on a Plane is totally sick!

A church handles snakes just outside of your town,
Would you accept an invite and come on down?


No way in hell, would I sit for a spell and witness that crazy shit.
Show me snakes and I'm not hanging around. Not even for a bit.

You may like them. You will see.
You may like them in a tree.


What part of no can you not grasp?
You'll never find me in a tree with an asp!

Say! In a theatre where it's dark and cool,
or perhaps by your neighbor's backyard pool?.

Do you not listen? I live in a state,
Called Georgia, the home to thousand a snake.

I will not see the movie. nor face my fear,
Not even with Zanny and a 12 pack of beer.

I'm afraid of flying on planes too, if that helps you understand.
Go see it with your head in the clouds, I'm sticking mine in sand.

Enough already of my will nots and can'ts,
If I go see this movie - I'll shit my pants!

I do not like Snakes on a Plane,
I do not like them, you must be insane?
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:55 PM  
27 Comments:
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Meira{FB} said…

    That was awesome,how creative you are! Great list!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Woman, that brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard!! Excellent!

    (/jealous like a big dog of your creativity)

    Have a fab Thursday!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Renee Nefe said…

    That's very good. I won't be seeing it either...what a dumb idea.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Renee Nefe said…

    the movie, not the blog...you blog idea is great!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL I'm going to watch the movie because I just <3 Samuel L Jackson, and I already know it's probably going to suck! He gave an interview on Ellen so I can't wait to see it :D

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger the lizness said…

    LOL!!! That was too funny, great writing!

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Crayonsetc said…

    ROTF... Well, I am right there with you... No way am I going to see that one!!

    Happy TT!!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    LOL! Too funny! So I take it you won't be rushing right out to see Snakes on a plane? LOL.

    My tt is up too.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Carmen said…

    i like that you wrote it like Dr. Suess. ;) I will not see snakes on a plane. I will not see it, they ARE insane. ;)

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Louise said…

    Fabulous.

    Although, you must admit it's the coolest film title in a LONG time.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Love the Dr. Seuss-like anti-snake movie rant!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Just D said…

    You are awesome! That should be a perfect post! what a riot!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Natsthename said…

    FUNNIEST 13 EVER!!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Samuel L. Jackson would be disappointed in ALL of you. Except for E(cstacy) and Louise.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this! Dr. Seuss is the best! I live in Georgia too-really, thousands of snakes? Too bad I can never go outside again.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You made me snort at work!!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Andrew McAllister said…

    My son claims this is going to be a great flick - I suspect it will be a slasher film in disguise, where the snakes pick off the passengers one at a time and the suspense will be about who dies next.
    To Love, Honor and Dismay

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! This is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile. You are so creative. What a great idea for 13! Thanks for the giggle!

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Changed by His Love said…

    You are so creative!! You always make me laugh.
    My TT is up!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Trish Ess said…

    BEEEEYYYOOOOOOUUUUUTTTIIIIIFUUUULLLL! Love it!! :D

    Happy TT!
    Mine are up!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Darla said…

    Oh, that's fabulous! I love it.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    LOL I love it!! Our TT this week is the 13 favorite games of the Lil' Duck - come check it out! Have a wonderful Thursday ;).

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Shelli said…

    Very cute...very creative!

    Mine are up, stop by!

    SB

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's hilarious. Really cute. Dr. Seuss is cool. My kids haven't mentioned wanting to go and see it, and I'm with you....I hate snakes.
    Happy Thursday!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Alessia said…

    that was sooo funny!!!!!

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You read my mind! And in rhyme!

    I love it!

    My TT is up!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said…

    YUCKY I am with you there 100% I'm not going, and no one can make me! I LOVED your post, soo creative!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises