Wednesday, July 26, 2006
My Heritage Celebrity Face Recognition
I found this cool site this morning at MyHeritage. You can upload a photo and then have them scan the faces and match your facial features with others. Including famous celebrities. After uploading a family photo of Gon, Kate and myself this is what they came up with:


Ariel Sharon___ Arnold Schwarzenegger___ Ruud Van Nistelrooy


Well that's pretty muffed up, but not too bad. I decided to have a little fun and upload a photo of my Grandparents taken at their 60th Wedding Anniversary:


Tony Blair___Stephen Hawking


Okay, Grandpa resembling Tony Blair is not so bad but to say my Grandma looks like Stephen Hawking is just so wrong in so many ways. I'm having issues over this one!

MyHeritage.com is one of the world's first services to apply advanced
face recognition technology to personal photos and family history;
and it's free! Give it a try and see who your facial features resemble. You'll either be shocked and horrified or terribly impressed.


Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:28 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger SJ said…

    I did this once. Apparently I most resemble Johnny Depp and Osama Bin Laden. Yeah, go figure...!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises