Friday, July 28, 2006
Happy Sys Admin Day!!!
I just found out today is System Administrator Appreciation Day and would like to take a moment to shout a big thanks and appreciation to my Sexy Sys Admin Guy. Trust me, the UPS and FedEx guys have nothing over my office eye candy.

I play stupid on purpose and jiggle the mouse/keyboard connections just for the opportunity to have my Sys Admin bend down under my desk to fix it. Just to get a good look at his behind!! I love the way he leans over my shoulder while looking at my monitor and breathing his hot steamy breath down my neck.

In fact he is so sexy that I get lost in a trance and often don't even listen, let alone recall a darn thing that he says about computer functions. Maybe it's that Axe deodorant spray that he uses or the baritone deepness of his wonderful voice. Who can not be memorized when their hands accidentally touch the hands of a God as he reaches for your mouse to fix a programming problem.

My Sys Admin is incredible and out of town at the moment. Then again my appreciation is totally biased because my Sys Admin is also my handsome Husband.

Happy Sys Admin Day Gon!


(click to play)

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I was worried there for a minute since I just read where someone got fired for blogging about the office. But since it was about your husband it has to be okay.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the visit. I'm better today. Everytime I turn around I learn that something is bad for you. Might just as well enjoy what we like.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises