Friday, July 28, 2006
The Feast ala' Friday
Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?

My funniest would have to be a few years ago when I had to take Pope John Paul II for a decoy ride in the Pope Mobile. It was weird, someone was out to get him so they sent a car out with a stuffed Pope in the back to thwart the assassins. I had to pick up His Holiness by the Vatican cafeteria loading dock. They wheeled him in the back but must had been rushed or something because they didn't strap his wheelchair down.

Of course I had to Baha down a rutted, rocky back mountain road and I looked in my rear view mirror and heard His Holiness screaming and thrashing all over in the back. That's when I realized I didn't have the Decoy Pope but the real deal. I couldn't stop because I realized I was being followed and feared it was the assassins so I stepped on the gas driving as fast as I can.

Unfortunately making His Holiness pray so hard he started speaking in tongues. I ended up crashing in a lake and the Pope flew out the back. He miraculously stood up, started jumping like a 20 year old shouting "Praise the Lord, I'm healed! Praise the Lord!!" Crowds started gathering, cameras starting snapping the news crews arrived... and there I was standing there all soaked and wet and strange enough, naked?!!!!!

Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

(Singing; "Why must I - feel like that - why must I chase the cat. Nuttin' but the dog in me. Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay") Really it doesn't matter what breed, I just want to be the White House Dog and get to run around and do a Presidential Christmas Video each year, pee on Secret Servicemen's legs and get to hang my head out the window and flap my ears while cruising high altitudes on Air Force One.

Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."

I get confused when...I'm asked to continue this sentence: "I get confused when..." Really, I can't remember the last time I was confused. I've wondered a whole lot though, such as "Who put this here?" and "How did that get over there?" Not really confusion, just the side-effects of having a 3 year old in the house. (...and a 38 year old Husband)

Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.

Weeding my once beautiful gardens. It has been so hot during the day and buggy at night when it does cool down some. I've been meaning to get up early in the morning and put a 1/2 hour in or so. Then again, me up and going straight to work weeding at 5:30 am. Nah!

I also need to clean out my refrigerator. It's not that awful bad, but there are some spills and containers pushed to the back that I have no idea what is in them.

Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?

I tried real Sushi for the first time this past April and now I'm hooked, lined and sunk. Friday's are no longer Pizza night for my Pepporoni Pizza has been out done by Futo Maki.

Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:12 AM  
17 Comments:
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger SJ said…

    I once tried to make my own sushi.

    But only once. Ahem

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY :) LOVE SUSHI. Glad you've joined us on that side. Hehe.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Barry Wallace said…

    If I ever get to the point where I actually try sushi, I'll know I've slipped off my rocker and it's time for the home...

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ok, your appetizer? OMG i love it. that's hilarious. You always end up naked in funky dreams. why is this?

    LOL @ the soup too!

    You've managed to remind me that I need to also clean out my fridge. :)

    welcome to sushi heaven!

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    You have a great feast. Love your feast from Appetizer to Dessert.
    Mine is up too. Come feast with me.

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said…

    That's a funny dream. I've never had a dream about the pope before. I havn't got a postcard from Savannah yet. Email me at brightblue_oceaneyes@hotmail.com so we can exchange addresses.

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    SPLENDID feast! Really... all of your answers were very interesting! I couldn't pick a favorite.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said…

    DEEEEELICIOUS soup!!!

    Mine's up.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I am confused a lot so I marvel that you never get confused. Even my dreams are confused never coming up to the full motion picture you had. The Pope ! Wow!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Just D said…

    you mean you weren't confused after waking up from that dream? Funny!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said…

    I've never tried sushi. I think I dreamed about sushi one night but it wasn't a funny dream ;~)

    Have a great Friday!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    LOL what a funny dream!!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such an imaginative and entertaining feast! Loved your dream with the Pope!

    I've had sushi from the buffet at a local chinese place, but want to try the real thing. Just don't know what to order, so it keeps me from going. Well, that and the hubby! :)

    Have a wonderful Friday, my feast is up also..

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    ....sushi.....

    mmmmmm.....sushi.....

    Happy friday!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    ROFLOL! Great Appetizer and Soup!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Pittchick said…

    I need to weed my whole yard- yuck! I'm not brave enough to try sushi. Happy Feast.

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm with you, I wouldn'y get up 1/2 hr early just to weed!No way!
    I love Sushi!Delicious feast,Thanks!
    Happy Friday!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises