Saturday, May 06, 2006
My Husband's Crap
Are there any wives out there that have nitty-picky "Martha Stewart" clean Husbands?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I ran across this blog this evening and had to share it's potential here at "Do you have issues?"

As I sit here writing this, the hounds are busy growling and playing tug-o-war with one of Gon's smelly ole socks that he so casually left under my kitchen table during dinner-time this evening.

Our bathroom sink is a duo; his/hers type of thing. His sink is literally growing a goat-tee. His side of the mirror is fogged over with toothpaste splatter. His desk... oh heck, let me just spare you the misery!

Maybe tomorrow I'll share some photos of the trashed "Yuppy Pony".

If I'm lucky I may convince Gon to join me in scrubbing the thing.

Does anyone have a Biohazard zip-suit I can borrow?
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises