Monday, May 01, 2006
Because, I don't want to.
I'm going to "Mom Blog" today, forgive me but I need the release.

Kate decided that she is not going to use the Potty anymore this past week. I can't understand it for the life of me as she was doing so well, then out of the blue - this happens. I sat her down, asked her, talked about it and all she tells me is "I don't want to".

I ask her, "Will you go to the potty next time?"

She then gives me this plain, clear and straight-faced, "No."

Yet Little Miss Potty Pants does like to go into her bathroom. During her nap-time for instance. Today she unraveled a whole roll of toilet tissue and shoved it in Miss Guinea Pig's Cage. Then managed to empty an entire bottle of Baby Magic Lotion smearing it all over everything imaginable.

All this after the huge mess yesterday afternoon when I had to clean her bathroom from top to bottom. Including the rugs which I had just washed, dried and layed down this afternoon - now ruined with lotion.

  • Can't lock the bathroom to keep her out of it, in case she wants to use it.

  • We're back to expensive pull-ups because the mess is outlandish. Not to mention laundry.

  • And I can't spank her into the next century although I want to so badly.


That's it, when I'm old and she has to care for me - I won't just sit there in my nasty Depends. I'm going to reach down and fling poo on her ceiling!

Yeah, I know that sorta behavior will land me in a grimy old nursing home.

Calgon, take me away!!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 4:52 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to mommyhood!! LOL You want some stories about Jacob?? LOL

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I can only imagine! Goodness, how quickly our kids get their own little individuality and attitudes! I thought I had a few years left before that.

    I think we're over this issue but I'll have to knock on wood. It's only been a few days. A great few days for I love to go to bed at night and look back to my day - being able to say, "Hey, I didn't spend 1/2 the day yelling at her!" It's a great feeling.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises