Monday, October 27, 2008
The Seven Year Itch
Well folks, tomorrow marks the Anniversary of a fun-filled, adventurous and fascinating seven years of marriage for both my wonderful husband Jon and me.

By no means does this mean the Honeymoon is over, for I am just as much in love with him as I was back then. More so even! To commemorate today here's a fun little meme that both of us have taken a part in.



A Look at my Wife

1. She's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Discovery Channel

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Thousand Island

3. What's the one food she doesn't like?
Any kind eaten in front of other people

4. You go out to the bar. What does she order?
Mudslide

5. Where did she go to high school?
Buena Vista (and they pronounce it "byoona")

6. What size shoe does she wear?
Seven

7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
Rent from dead beat renters

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
Italian, made true Jersey Style

9. What would she eat every day if she could?
WaWa Coffee and Sandwiches

10. What is her favorite cereal?
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch

11. What would she never wear?
Atlanta Braves Gear

12. What is her favorite sports team?
Phillies

13. Who will she vote for?
Nobody, I hope!

14. Who is her best friend?
Me? Mrs. McCoy passed away... We miss her.

15. What is something that you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
Leave my underwear on the floor.

16. How many states has she lived in?
Three

17. What is her heritage?
Honkee

18. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake?
Strawberry Shortcake

19. Did she play sports in high school?
No.

20. What could she spend hours doing?
Crocheting


A Look at my Husband

1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
An X-Box Game

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on her salad?
Bleu Cheese

3. What's the one food he doesn't like?
He'll eat anything that ain't tied down, except liver.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Either expensive imported beer or a top shelf Margarita!

5. Where did he go to high school?
Newfound High School, NH

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Eleven and a half.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Anything that has a motor of any type no matter it's size!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey Club with Bacon

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Anything Italian with Spaghetti Sauce.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He mixes his cereal! Cocoa Pebbles with Corn Chex!

11. What would he never wear?
Anything colored pink.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
New England Patriots or Boston.

13. Who will he vote for?
Nobody. He hates them both.

14. Who is his best friend?
Nils and me of course!

15. What is something that you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Smoke cigarettes.

16. How many states has he lived in?
Three

17. What is his heritage?
English and Scottish

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
It's my birthday too, why should I bake the chocolate cake?

19. Did he play sports in high school?
No way!

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Programing
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:13 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger bettygram said…

    Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Butchie said…

    My wife and I have been married nine years and both forgot our anniversary for the last three years.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger krystyna said…

    I'm so happy reading about such beautiful and happy couple.
    Congratulations!
    And God bless your each day!

    Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Evil Transport Lady said…

    May you both have many.many more happy years!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Russell said…

    Happy Anniversary!

    I have to confess ... I was most interested in the Craftsman riding lawn mower your husband is driving! But then I have a thing about riding mowers and other machines!

    I actually watched the Seven Year Itch this past weekend for the first time. I enjoyed it.

    I enjoyed reading through the answers both of you provided! I confess I don't know anything about video games (X-box or whatever that is...) as I would prefer to be outside rather than sitting in front of a TV, but I know they are popular with lots of people!

    Take care.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Happy anniversary.
    I hope you let each other read the answers.

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said…

    7 years! Congrats. Here's wishing you youngsters (cause I've been married 14 years) many more happy years together and just keep scratching each other's itch.

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger Me said…

    I'm sorry Jon, I've been trying to hold back from saying this but now you're on the blog but dude, you look like Johnny Knoxville.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises