Monday, October 13, 2008
You're My Hee-ro!
Everyone else has so I suppose it is my turn to share my feelings towards Governor Sarah Palin.

I like her. Do I want her to be our next President in the chance that McCain keels over?

Certainly not!

But I like her. I'd take her as Governor here in Georgia or even Mayor of Savannah. She's got what it takes for such matters. Even on the matters that peeps be beefing over. Come on now, if the Federal Government has slated grants and dividends to the states just for the asking - you have got to take advantage of that and snatch it up. Moneys for health-care, infrastructure or transportation.

Heck, we have a FOOL in place here in Savannah who didn't even bother with the paperwork for a few new shiny eco-friendly public buses. Gas prices soaring as they have been, the tough choice between having your home foreclosed or your car repossessed - leads to a lot of peeps walking around. Public transportation is a need and our fool done lost $1.6 million.

Yeah and I like the whole put the hurting on her brother-in-law who done her sister wrong thing. If one of my brother-in-laws dared to push my sisters around and give them grief, especially if they were state cops - and I was in such a position to return the hurting. The Family has got to stick up for the Family 'ya know.

Would I go Moose-huntin' with her? Probably not. I have this thing over shooting dumb animals. Deer and rabbit, quail and duck - well they're smart. They run away and try to live. Bullwinkle - poses no challenge whatsoever and would walk right up to a hunter if he so feels the need. Kinda ruins the sport of things in the hunting arena. Plus, how good of a shot is Palin? Can she hit the broad side of a moose or would I be in the prime position for some buckshot to the face? Nah. I'll pass on that.

Either way, I do want McCain over Obama - however since both could possibly die in office for any number of reasons - the VP picks are more important in this election than they ever were before. I'm not crazy about Biden but would want him as President over Palin. It's a tough election for I feel damned if I do and damned if I don't but I gotta do something.

Just wished I knew what the Grim Reaper has on his schedule for the next four years.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:21 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well....I wonder about her. Of course maybe she could wink at all those heads of state (not to mention the Washington cronies) and get them to do something. Personally I like McCain, just not as President. I really worry about all the nut jobs and what they might do, in or out of office. I'm not Catholic but Hail Mary...

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    If I had to choose between Biden and Palin I would regrettably be forced to pick Palin. But I don't. I have to pick between Obama and McCain and I can't.

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Hi Margaret!
    I'm not citizen yet, so I can read and listen to what's going on.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Have a successful day!

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Me said…

    It is going to be an interesting result.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    I'm still taking bets on when Barry will be shot, you know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises