Wednesday, October 08, 2008
The Penis Lint Phenomenon
Maybe it is because I'm a girl. Maybe because I grew up without any brothers. Perhaps if I had a son rather than a daughter I would know about such things.

I've done quite well for forty-one years unaware of problematic penis matters. Until last night, during the Presidential debates no less - I was enlightened to the complications of Penis Lint.

Many times I've wondered while cleaning our bathroom how drips of pee-pee managed to make their way to the adjacent walls. There has even been a time or two, when the picture that hangs high above the commode has been victim to such desecration.

Sitting here this morning I am convinced that there is an answer to everything that goes awry. What I once blamed on flying monkeys and Murphy's Law - I can now blame on Penis Lint.

I'm now convinced that all men have the equivalent of a Magic Sticky Hand. No need to get up for the TV Guide or remote control, all they have to do is fling that thing and it will snatch up anything and sling it back to them. No longer will I question where all of my cigarette lighters have gone to or my pack of cigarettes too for that matter.

There is no question that if a guy is lucky enough he could even manage to pick up a girl with that thing. These must have also worked great for non lethal attacks on a younger sibling. A well aimed flick could leave a nice welt on your little brothers face.

But you have to take care of your Sticky Hand because it will pick up dirt, rocks and lint becoming useless very quickly. Causing uncontrolled urine sprayage that messes up bathroom walls or the front of your work pants. Whichever the case may be.

I am now content, for whenever my car keys go missing again - I'll know where to look for them!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 6:39 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    Margie,

    You would be surprised what Penis Lint brings home....Oh my. Yeah, it can go around corners. Yeah it has an automatic homing device attached...

    Its true, sometimes we bring home the undesirable, like this one time when I was at my local bar and......

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    This is what you got out of the Presidential debate!I'm glad I didn't watch. Penis lint indeed.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Oh, lols.

    Glad I could help ;)

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Rather than lint - I'm thinking more along the lines of something sticky, like maybe Polident." Perhaps this phenomenon would be better described as, "Penis Poi' or even "Poli-Penis" (Brings a whole new concept to the table.) How about Man-Glu or His-Stick? Maybe Elmer's has an entry.... White-Knight ???? From Universal Studios... Mr.MaGoo? But "Lint", how uncreative.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises