Tuesday, December 04, 2007
On the 22nd Day 'til Christmas, Groaning Means To Me...
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "'And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carol's."

***********************************
By golly, what a long day. Mrs. IOH is in the hospital for the week and I took this opportunity to clean their house from top to bottom while I'm there caring for Mr. IOH. I'm pooped, but it looks good. I had to do it for I suspect Mrs. IOH will be needing a wheelchair from now on and I wanted stuff out of the way.

She's having a time of things over at the hospital and the nurses aren't taking too well to her spunky stubborness. They tied her up and she's been in a tizzy getting herself sick wanting out of there. I doubt we'll ever get her to go to a Doctor again after this.

Other than a possibility that a patient would cause harm to theirselves or others, is it still okay to tie old peeps up with a sheet? It just seems wrong, I could never do that. Granted Mrs. IOH deserves it sometimes, I still feel she is an adult - my elder, and well ... I just would feel like it was disrespectful is all. =O(

Man, I'm tired. 12-15 hour days without a day off in site for God knows how long. I'm going to need to hire a housekeeper. 'Til tomorrow.....

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 8:08 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Charlie chaplin died on Dec 24 right?

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Christmas Day actually:

    Died: 25 December 1977 (aged 88) Vevey, Switzerland

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    And here I thought Carol gave the panties to me.

    Well I am finally back at it, wreaking havoc on all my favorite blogs.

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises