Saturday, November 17, 2007
You're My Bitch Now!
Yeah, well sorry about that - but after long hard days like today, that's exactly how I feel sometimes. I spent my entire day off cleaning house.

Didn't I just do this last Saturday? Why, yes I did - but for some reason I remember it being easier and my back not hurting as bad. How on earth does Chocolate Milk get spilled underneath a bed and nobody notice? Hardwood floors are hard to clean but what I had going on here was wall to wall socks.

If this happens again next Saturday I'm approaching my husband with demands for an allowance.

I wonder if this guy's new wife can someday demand the same?

A man in southern India married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony as an attempt to atone for stoning two other dogs to death _ an act he believes cursed him. Mr. Selvakumar married the sari-draped former stray named Selvi, chosen by family members and then bathed and clothed for the ceremony Sunday at a Hindu temple in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.

An astrologer had told Selvakumar the wedding was the only way he could cure the maladies and streak of bad luck. Deeply superstitious people in rural India sometimes organize weddings to dogs and other animals, believing it can ward off certain curses. The newspaper reported the groom and his family then had a feast, while the dog got a bun.

A bun? Granted, many Hindus are vegetarians but you'd think the bride would at least be granted a Soy Gardenburger. Some Tofu? Peanut Butter wedding cake?

But no, a lousy stinking bun. Poor gal, I hope she puts her new husband in the doghouse.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 7:46 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She should. Man should give us respect. And I still haven't figured out how to do my loundry and not suffer too much.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad I am not the only one with the "liquid under the furniture and no one notices issue". My husband always spills his drinks and tells me he cleaned it. And then when I go under the couch on a toy search guess what I find!

    The dogbride is already getting jipped with just a bun, come on, she is married outside her species and had no real say!

    I have an idea for the 22nd:) I will work on it. Thanks for letting me know:)

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh hon i feel your pain.
    i have certain rules, no food/drink anywhere but kitchen: HA!
    none in the car: well, my kids were obeying that one but since Jer and his child were better than all, they didn't and when i grumble i was made to feel like poo for being so not understanding and blah.
    so my car is discusting. it needs a shampoo and seconds probably.

    and for laundry, well we are 6 and 4 of us girls. loads are an everyday part of life. at least 2 or else we have a full wknd...

    and for the female dog, oh i feel so sorry for her. run doggy run.

    followed up on the links,everywhere it saids you have to be a US resident but i will continue on and see what they can tell me for here in Canada.

    and there is a something here in Canada to follow up on but it waits till monday.

    i'm not about to give up.

    Jer however has and won't be paying up. he is scum. but i have 2 yrs to file for theft and i will but as my son said i need for now to concentrate on Francesca..

    that creep can keep on spending my money or her and her kids and i'm sure her husband don't mind..but he will someday get what is coming...

    i love the ideas for our wonderful dr. John...i hope i can do something worthwhile all the love he give us all. he is really something. and so are you. love and hugs.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Here at the Calros household, we each do our own laundry. This was started mainly because my daughter deems something "dirty" if she simply tries it on and doesn't want to wear it.

    Do you get good luck if you just date a dog? What about if you just have a doggie friend with benefits? These are answers I simply need to know. ;-)

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    wow.













































    talk about "Doggy Style".

    yup.

    B-O

    -----

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Happily I like to do laundry. ( it do the washing-machine).
    And for secont part of your post -
    the female dog and wedding - only man has such "smart" idea.

    All the best to you!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Janets Planet said…

    Got your DJ instructions via comments, but didnt publish.

    Getting something ready.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I bet that wife doesn't do laundry.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises