Saturday, December 08, 2007
On the 19th Day 'til Christmas I about fell over dead...
I haven't worked a 40 hour week in over 8 years, let alone 64 hours with two more days left to go. As I sit here on this lovely Saturday morning, I'm so far behind on stuff I don't know where to begin. There is a friend that I miss and need to call, shopping to do and heck - I haven't visited my mailbox in a week. There may be shut off notices in there.

It's time to start delegating chores here at home and put some rules up on the refrigerator.

1) Make your own beds and sorry dear husband, last one out of bed makes it. In addition there will be no more accidental bed wetting or drinking of fluids after 7pm for a certain little girl that lives here. The laundry is piled up over my head as it is.

2) He who is delegated to cook dinners shall follow the recipes and directions. This is NOT a time to decide to play Iron Chef and incorporate different spicy and hot seasonings. Especially when the meal is rendered inedible by your 5 year old daughter and starving wife. Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup should remain just that.

3) On the topic of laundry, please make sure your clothing gets into the laundry room, preferably the hamper. I should not have to go on a scavenger hunt to gather up scattered socks and undershorts.

4) Lastly, there is this big rubbermaid receptacle called a trash can or garbage can if you may. It's sole purpose is to have trash thrown into it. You know, stuff like candy wrappers, cigarette packs, snot filled kleenex, soda bottles and other various litter.

Once the litter makes the trash can if it seems full it is indeed full. Do not squash down creating a compacted bag weighing 50lbs that breaks during it's removal. Speaking of removal, when full simply snatch up the bag and walk out the front door. A few feet away you'll find a conveniently placed Curbie to toss it into.

The Curbie must be taken to the Curb come Tuesday night for the trashmen to pick up Wednesday morning. Please do not place Curbie behind my parked vehicle. Especially when I'm not quite caffeinated in the mornings and am trying to get out the door with my hands and mind full.

That's it for now, but hopefully after I come home this evening after work I can blog again and catch up.

Hopefully.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:42 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises