Thursday, December 13, 2007
On the 13th Day 'til Christmas Cookies mean to me...
Finally, the massive undertaking of baking Christmas cookies has been completed. Countless dozens of eight different varieties all cluttering my kitchen counter in shiny new gift tin containers. Not to mention the two gallon Rubbermaid container chock full of these buttery delights.

That container folks, is all for me. Okay, okay - I may share some with Gon and Squirt. Santa may even have a few but just a few. Other than that, all for me.

Yup. Yum. Dieting is now on hold until January 2, 2008. Bring on the eggnog, the chocolate, the stockings full of candy and keep the healthy fruit away for the next three weeks.

Unless the fruit is cleverly disguised as Marzipan fruit slices. Can't ever get enough of those.

In fact this keyboard is starting to look like a huge white Chocolate Hershey Bar...



Y'all gotta try out and taste the "One" key. It's scrumptious.

Hey. Where did the exclamation point go?

Shift - thunk. Shift - thunk. Shift-thunk.

Anyone have a toothpick I can borrow?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:20 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    Cookie Monster Rocks! One of the best characters on Sesame Street. I have some cookie monster material that I have to post...

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    I know what else can make a keyboard white. Hint: It starts with "C" and ends with "M".

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Mmmm....Cookies. I haven't had one Christmas cookie yet....but I imagine I will. I'm doing okay on the food intake so far this holiday season....so far!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger SJ said…

    My GF made 96 cookies last night. She is pretending she only made 48 :)

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Our Church just left us old people a tin of home made cookies.We don't even have to bake.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Aw, and not even a picture of said cookies to share.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises