Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Messes
"One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly." -Andy Rooney

Are you kidding me? I've spent more time cleaning messes in my living room this past year than I've spent blogging.

Our living room is a never ending spewing volcano of thriving frenzy overflowing from a 12' x 12' hat box. Yet, I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Yesterday was the best Christmas of my entire life....

...and that's all I have to say about that.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:38 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    The best? How nice! Lucky you!

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger ela zawrat said…

    Never too late for a bunch of warm greetings! I haven't been blogging for a while, but I thought I'd send some best wishes your way. May you be surrounded by love, joy and peace!

    your old blog friend Ela

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The Best? hum... So anyway, glad yuo had a great time.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Guess I should write why it was the best, but the words... I can't find the right ones to describe it perfectly.

    Hi Ela. I'll have to come by and write a hello before the weekend is through.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises