Monday, December 17, 2007
My Naughty or Nice List
I'm going to do another Christmas Meme today because I've been working too many hours lately. However, a new laptop is on the way and if all goes well I hope to be online during work by the end of the week.

Dr. John has this cool new Christmas Meme and I think I'm gonna try it out. The idea is :

1. Go to Google images and type in the screen name of somebody who leaves comments on your blog.

2. From the first page of images pick a Christmas gift for that person.

3. Do it for seven or more people.


Flyinfox: A set of awesome Jet Ski's.






Jayne: My stash.







Dr. John: A book titled "Plants that Eat Animals" because Pigeon Falls needs a carnivorous plant growing out of a resident's flower box.








Carlos: Carlos the Nervous Chihuahua stuffed pillow.














Atomik Kitten: A bomb so she can blow stuff up.














Dr. Chip: A box of extra rich and fudgy Brownies Mix so he can bake more brownies.













Orhan: A Motorcycle of course, now granted I had to cheat and go past the first few pages of Google Images to find an image that wasn't a person.







Woozie: A Newborn Baby from Germany.










Now I hope y'all like your Christmas presents, if not you can always regift 'em.


Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:48 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    That's funny! If I remember tomorrow, I'm gonna do the same thing. I hope no one else gets my stuffed, nervous Chihuahua! :-)

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Jayne d'Arcy said…

    This is cool. I like my gift. lol I have to do this tomorrow, too.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is an interesting list. hahaha...

    Alex
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    what?

    the ones I made with weed - er, uh... - nuts in 'em are still goin!

    yup!!

    B-D

    ------

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    A baby?!? I don't need no baby mama drama!

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    Nice one :)
    I need a harley davidson bike :):)

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Me said…

    And of those first few pages I bet none of them were of me.. let me check.. dammit, mine is Google.au which has a completely different set of pictures. I have failed.

    Thanks anyways.

    Merry Christmas to you :)

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    ooh, I hope you like the new laptop!

    here's hopin' ya found one without Vista...

    B-|

    ------

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You mean my personality isn't explosive enough?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises