Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Toothache

Well what do you know? My internet is actually working today but I won't have time to enjoy it. Nope, toothaches have minds of their own and this particular tooth is psycho this morning. I'm heading off to the dentist for an emergency visit and I'm at that point, I don't care what he does.

For the first time in my life I am wanting a needle. Yeppers, give me a dozen of those big needles chock full of Novocaine and shoot me up. I don't care if I slobber, I don't care if I drool like a Basset Hound - I need it now.

In fact, I need it so bad I don't care if my appointment is an hour away. I'm leaving right now. Maybe by some stroke of luck, someone will cancel and not show up and I can get the relief that I need. I'll be back later and then....

...wanna bet my internet is down again?
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:28 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Evalinn said…

    Hope u feel better soon!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said…

    It would be great to have some of those drops in the picture to use as needed.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Who doesn't like a good tooth ache? Me! I don't!

    I hope it feels better by now.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Yikes! Tooth aches suck! Hope you get better soon!

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger singleton said…

    girl, get the needle.....
    Oh, I'm so feeling your pain

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises