Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Comcast Sucks. Monday Sucks.
I'm griping today. First of all Comcast sucks and I hate them. High speed internet my foot. Pluto can travel around the sun faster than I can bring up a simple webpage. There isn't any use calling them other than for them to take note that I had called so I can rightly complain when I get my bill for the month to demand a refund.

It's not my computer. They've come out and rewired my entire home. They treat me as if I'm the stupid one when there is an obvious packet loss going on at their servers that is effecting my bandwidth. It seems to slow down for most of the day and then pick up speed as the evening progresses. It's past 10pm now and Comcast still sucks.

It's been a long hard day and I tried to sneak in for a bit of nap this afternoon. Only to wake up with what I thought was Squirt touching my face. She was painting me! Yes, green acrylic paint all over my nose, ear and in my hair. Amazingly she didn't get any paint on anything else but me. What possessed her to do such a thing is beyond me, but I suppose she's not old enough for me to trust enough to take a short nap quite yet.

If that wasn't crazy enough for you, after dinner she was doing some sort of imaginary play type of thing. I don't question her half the time anymore, she's got such a wild imagination anything could be possible. Tonight, for some odd reason she had tied the dogs leashes to the freezer and fridge handles. Without the dogs - so I had thought - until there was a knock on my door.

Pee Wee went wildly running to the door as she usually does when someone comes knocking. As she did, the freezer door at the other end of the leash flew open and a pack of four frozen Bubba Burgers that were in the inside of the door flew out and conked me on the head.

It hurt. It hurt so bad that I needed to pass out but didn't... in fear that I'd wake up painted some other odd color again.

Oh Friday, why do you have to be so far away?

Oh Comcast, why do you have to suck so badly?
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 7:41 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Deech said…

    Sorry I am just getting My sorry ass to make the rounds and its Tuesday. Tells you what kinda Monday I had. I am so with you on that one...Monday's suck.

    My son decided to paint my hair once with acrylic paint....once!

    Flyinfox_SATX

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Wow a green face and a burger of a head ache.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said…

    I think that's the second Comcast problem that I've read about today.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger doctor chip said…

    Shitcast seems to be a regional deal. when I had them in Chicago, they sucked so badly even I couldn't believe it. couldn't meet the install appointment, twice. outages. slowdowns. more outages. the last straw... I got home from work on Friday night at 6:00pm, and the cable and internet were out. I called to find out when they expected the outage to be fixed, they said there was no outage. turns out, they cut my cable outside the apartment, mistakenly thinking my bill was unpaid (it was always paid on time or early). they refused to send a truck to hook me back up until Tuesday. too bad for them, on Monday, I called and got the digital phone internet from SBC (AT&T now), which was the real deal. as soon as my router arrived from fedex, it took 5 minutes to get up and running. next I called to fire Shitcast. this prompted no less than 12 phone calls from their sorry asses, begging me to stay, offering me freebies and the like. "Sorry, you cut off a paying customer and left me unconnected for 4 days. I need the internet for business reasons, and you forced me to make a business decision"
    the last time they called I actually had to threaten to get a lawyer to sue them for harassment.

    then I was forced to get them in Pennsylvania (they bought out who I was using), but it was okay... only 2 outages, both short.

    then, I had to get them where I live now in Maryland... I'll be damned, I haven't had a single outage in nearly 10 months, just a little slowdown when it's peak hours. 6mb/s most of the time... they made the install appointment on time, and once I forgot to pay the bill, so called them, and it was no big deal.

    now.

    don't EVEN get me going on Mondays...

    B-O

    ------

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises