Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Rosie Ain't Right Meme
Rumor has it that Rosie O'Donnell wants to be Bob Barker's replacement host on "The Price is Right." Does she have what it takes?


Now here is how this meme goes down.

1) Watch this little YouTube Clip with Bob Barker
2) Note the unsolvable situation the host was in.
3) Note how Bob Barker reacted
4) Then post how you think Rosie would have reacted.
5) Tag at least two people.

***************


Rosie's Response:

"Will he flip? Will he flop? Or will he.....fuck up!!!

Oh schmack, I can't believe he just did that folks. He totally screwed up. Look at him, by golly. He just smacked that big red button like it was nuttin'.

Never elect this guy as president, I'm telling 'ya. He's Big Red Button crazy - he is.

Where do my producers find these people.

Get your cheating butt of my stage you idiot and go audition for "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" over there in Studio B.

Oh and by the way... don't forget to spay or neuter all stupid college kids who do shit like this.

I'm going home."


***************
I tag Snarkypants because she needs some celebrity craziness to work with. And I tag... hmmm, let's see... Jayne because I know she'll have fun with this one. Of course if anyone else wants a tag go for it and let me know.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:21 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises