Friday, June 29, 2007
Friday's Feast
Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

Two; my wedding ring and necklace. Although I have pierced ears I really need to get a pair of decent sleepers again. I'm allergic to many others and my nicer earrings I'm afraid to wear unless it is a special occasion, because I may loose them.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

It's not totally instrumental, but I love "It's a Wonderful World" when Kenny G. dubbed in with Louie Armstrong. Other than that, the "Star Wars Theme Song" brings back memories. "Sting of the Bumblebee" by Manowar is titillating and anything by Gary Hoey is truly incredible.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

My husband, that's the only reason I married him. Just joking, but it did come in play because it's such a cool name. Plus, not many names have a "Q" smack dab in the middle of it.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

"Star Wars" (Y'all can stop laughing at me now.)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

Nothing makes me want to cheat on my diet like driving by Krispy Kreme and seeing the Hot Now sign lit up.


Happy Friday.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 10:32 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Krispy Kreme rocks!! We don't have one around though :( Great answers.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    You've heard the theme song but haven't seen the movie?

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast!

    Your dessert cracked me up (I sooo sympathize) but I still can't believe your main course ;)

    Have a lovely, relaxing weekend!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    I've never seen Star Wars either but I don't feel deprived or anything. LOL

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Lady Jane said…

    I have seen various parts of the first 3 Star Wars movies, but never an entire movie.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Whatever you do, don't cheat!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger MRL said…

    Miz Margie, I am too old to remember that far back and too forgetful now to remember what I ate for lunch! LOL

    I loved your answers and you are way fab and so peachy keen until I want to adopt you as my daughter! I am in need of one who understands me at the moment, or that I understand, for that matter! I think mine has went back to her ex-hubby as we have not seen or heard from her in two months until today! She needed us to watch my sweet grandson for a few hours! I hope I am wrong but old Dad picked him up and said they were headed home so, granny thinks that proves the suspicion. Okay, I know this is off the subject, however, maybe you all can understand why I barely know my name between my brother dying of cancer, and my daughter ruining her life again! Evidently, she has a short memory as well! I love her but I have to let her go and live her own life-for real this time. She'll be 44 this August and I hope she does not holler Mom & Pop, please rescue me again! I won't be there, except for my grandson! Our old hearts just can't take it anymore! She needs to make it on her own! Have a happy, safe July 4th! I looked at the dog video again and laughed and laughed. He is so cute! You Tube is one of my favorite sites. It even appeals to a 64 year old granny!

    Love and Hugs, GA Peach

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises