Friday, April 27, 2007
Yoga Kitty
No, he isn't broken. He wasn't hit by a car either. Our kitty Sass is just demonstrating what the Subway Diet can do to you. Meals rich with meats and dairy cheeses make a contented and happy cat. As Garfield loves his lasagna - Sass here loves his sub sammiches. Heavy on the mayo, please!


Just the other evening, I found him chillin' out in the sunshine on our front lawn. Just kickin' back, legs outstretched as he absorbed the wonders of nature around him. Sass is a Maine Coon Cat and is without a tail. This enables him to sit human style and to recline in his favorite chair for hours on end.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 11:55 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jayne d'Arcy said…

    That is one funny and crazy kitty! rofl

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I've seen a lot of cats but never one like that before.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Cute little Buddha kitty!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger MRL said…

    Miz Margie, he is so laid back. Are you sure he is not from the 60's? He reminds me of Jabba of the 70s! I had a Manx cat who would talk to me and look for me all over the house as in a child calling, "meomama". He had no tail. He would sneak out the doggie door and bring me birds, mice, and lizards for presents. Unfortunately, the coyotes got him when we moved to the wooded country around Roswell/Woodstock, GA! They have eaten many other pets of other residents. It so hard to catch them. Sorry, did not mean to be depressing you. TJ lived a long time and,I guess, used up all his 9 lives!
    Love ya, Peaches

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Me said…

    That is such a beautiful pose! Nice timing.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    I had a cat that sat like that once... on my couch. Funniest thing I ever saw!!!

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said…

    I've never actually seen one but read about them, and they sound great. Who is Dr John?

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said…

    Ah, I see Dr John now. He's new to me -- that's all. I'm okay -- really.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises