Saturday, April 14, 2007
Stealing from Dr. John
I'm not a bad person, really. Especially to steal anything from a wonderful guy like Dr. John.

However, today I'm going to steal one of his memes today that he stole from two other people. I promise to give back in an "Unplugged Post" sometime this weekend to fill all y'all in on what has been keeping me so busy.

List 5 things you would do if Martha Stewart moved next door.

1) Laugh, because that may mean that her stocks fell low enough to file bankruptcy and live in a trailer park.

2) Get even more gaudy with my lawn deco. I may even venture into K-Mart to buy a set of plastic pink flamingos. Make wind chimes from recycled cans of root beer. A fence by collecting all of the Kroger Shopping Buggies laying around in the park and perhaps a set of porcelain commode flower planters bursting with Geraniums.

3) Take the time to file my gaudy lawn deco ideas with the US Copywrite and Trademark office. You know, just in case she decides to steal my Intellectual Property concepts and make millions off of them.

4) Toss Kudzu seeds in her gardens when she isn't looking.

5) Upgrade my home security system and get a big dog. You never can be too safe or too sure with an Ex-con living next door to you.

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:02 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger ela zawrat said…

    Hello Margaret,
    good to see you again!
    I have a lot on my plate now, but somehow, I'm moving on.... And you keep looking at the world and writing! :)

    About Martha - a sad case; and even more sad is that, supposedly, there are lots of big, big guys doing insider trading as we speak..... :(

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger SavRed said…

    If Martha moved next door, I would invite her over for a dinner party--plenty of cold PBR, grilled dawgs with slaw, and banana pudding.

    We would talk about what it would be like to be a billionaire.

    And we would swap recipes. Of course.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    I'd burn her house down.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jayne d'Arcy said…

    I'd let my dogs wake her up at four in the morning.

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    meanie!


    :p

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger MRL said…

    I would ask her for a large, tax deductible donation to the Autism Speaks Society and then ask her to give me tips on the stock market, NOT!

    After I had a few PBRs with you and SAVRed, the 3 of us could invite Martha for a BBQ Ribs/Que dinner at Johnny Harris. She could treat and we could eat. Or do fondue on the patio with the insides of loaf bread slices and
    Vienna sausages and melted Bree cheese.

    Hugs, Peaches

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    I'm not sure exactly what I'd do, but it'd be mischevious for sure!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Martha Stewart in a Trailer Park, that would definitely be a sight to behold!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I am glad you took the meme. Your answers were funnier than mine.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    A great list!

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Me said…

    I hope everything is okay Margie :|

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    I need some allegra for my thyroid, and some percocet for me calcium.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises