Thursday, April 26, 2007
Womanly Wiles
My husband needs a little help with his Statistics' homework and would really appreciate if y'all can take a minute and do a quick little survey here.

Sorry, I can't tell you what he would like to prove or disprove with the survey. For in doing so I'd blow the entire homework assignment. All I can say is not to take the questions personally, just go with your gut and ask questions later.

For trust me, these are some very thought provoking questions. Thanks, and I promise to squeeze the results out of him when he's finished. -S
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 7:14 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Butchie said…

    That wasn't a survey.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    Me no se survey. Only a small slide show of your cute little girl.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Whoops. Sorry about that, I corrected the link.

    Gosh, where's me brain at sometimes?

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Page Can Not Be Displayed

    Sorry darl, I tried.

    I love the secrecy around the survey. Reminds me of the article I read yesterday re: the experimentation and surveys they did with the New Coke back in 1985 and how people undoubtky like the New Coke in blind folded tests. The rest is history.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Squeeze hard... I look forward to seeing his results.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises