Monday, April 30, 2007
Mommy Blog Monday: "Child Labor"
Today was an interesting work day as today is the Nanny's birthday and she had the day off. That meant I had to take Squirt along with me for two big jobs that I have on Monday's.

I set aside an extra hour and left early, fully expecting to take a bit longer at work - but instead I ended up finished and home earlier. It seems this little four year old wanted to help her Mommy work and did quite a good job trying, if I say so myself.

From taking a customer's dog for a walk outside and picking up his chew toys to dusting the bottom shelves, chairs and folding hand towels at the beauty salon that I clean. She was thrilled to work today and I'm still sitting here in shock and amazed.

However, now that we're home and the cable company is due to arrive at any moment - am I having any help cleaning our house?

Nope.

She's out in the backyard with the feather duster cleaning her playhouse instead.

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 3:51 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    You have such a beautiful child Margie!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    Well, I'm sure the playhouse NEEDED dusting FAR worse than your house does! She's adorable!

     
  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger krystyna said…

    Hi Margie!
    I really miss you. And what a surprise today! Your beautiful, great doughter is reigning here.
    Thanks for sharing and for sending me your prayers.
    Have a great, successful day!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    What a love she is. Remember you promised to loan her to me for a weekend? Well, I have some dusting that needs done... when should I come and pick her up? ;-)

    BTW... when do we find out about the survey? I wish there had been a response marked... "some women"!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    She'll dust your house instead of hers when you make a proper appointment and agree on a fee.

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    :) happy Bday Nanny.
    beautiful photo
    @deepak-Shilpa shetty episode is a publicity stunt.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Aw, so cute. Too cute.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises