Saturday, March 17, 2007
Keyword Kaos: "St. Patricks Day, Savannah"
Happy St. Patricks Day! There were many search terms in my Statcounter this week regarding St. Patty's Day in Savannah, GA. Most of them seemed to ask about "Flashing Boobies" and "Titties on River Street." The answer is a big resounding "Yes!" There is a Mardi Gras of Boobs downtown since early this morning and the party has just begun.

But My party started last night and I'm still going strong. I'm going to blog either from home or my PDA throughout the day and fill you in on the events here in Savannah, GA on this beautiful Day. Trying to work in one of this week's Keyword Phrase in each of my updating posts, while drunk and standing on one foot.


1:39 p.m. "What are some of the parents issues with daylight savings?"

Yep, that was an odd Key phrase this week, and it seems an earlier daylight savings time may be causing a little havic here in Savannah. The photo above is of "Lucky" who was kidnapped from the front of a Savannah home about 9:15 one evening this week.

It's amazing what peeps do when intoxicated, but I find it amazing that nobody has since spotted a 6' Inflatable Lephrachan about the town। It hurts to imagine what sort of sick, twisted and demented things his abductors are doing to this rosey cheek good luck charm. But I'm also can be quite sure he's going to show up somewhere tonight.

2:53 p.m. "How much pounds of pullback do you need to have on your bow to killa wild pig?"

Someone found me in Google's #3 spot wanting to know the answer to that! Just when you thought you've heard it all.

In the meantime an Amber Alert has been issued throughout Savannah regarding the whereabouts and/or fate of Lucky the stolen inflatable leprechaun. We're going to head of to Wal-Mart and see if we can find him floating around in there.

Don't worry, I'm not driving, but I'll bring my bow and see if I can find out how many pounds of pullback it will take to bring Lucky down if I happen to spy him आउट.

4:16 p.m. "How to organize sock and underwear drawer"

Well, no such luck finding Lucky on our WallyWorld run but its a good thing I left my bow at home. There are millions of Lucky Look-a-likes about Savannah this afternoon. Whether or not their sock and underwear drawers are organized or not, they found the most interesting of apparel to deck out in today!

I did happen to run into Thing #1 and Thing #2 from The Cat in the Hat.


Heck, I think we even found The Cat in the Hat too!


Check out Savannah's Newspapers Pixels Online for some more photos of today's events.

After our Walmart Trip we stopped to pick up some Irish Cream and a Gallon of Chocolate Milk. That's my drink of choice for tonight. Blended with ice, with a bit of coffee, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Are you feeling it out there?!! Weeeeee!

Gon is busy moving the lawn after picking up a lawnmower wheel at the store. Why anyone would want to mow a lawn on this gorgeous day is beyond me, but when he's through I'll have a nice chilled Guinness Draught ready for his thirsty taste buds.

I'll stop in later after dinner। This is my last and final attempt at cooking Corned Beef and Cabbage. For the past five years Gon has been telling me that I've got it all wrong. That the meat is supposed to scare with a fork and that the dish is not as good as his mother had made it. I have Domino's Pizza on our speed dial just in case we need to order a thin crust with pepperoni tonight as a back up but so far... what's hottubbing in the crockpot looks and smells, oh so good!

6:36 p।m। "Recipes in tinfoil"

I nailed it! I nailed it! I dipped my fork into the Crockpot to snatch the Corned Beef Brisket and it crumbled and fell apart. The carrots and roasted potatoes (or Tiptatoes as Squirt calls 'em) were perfect, the broth flavorful and the entire meal fantastic.

Then again the Frosted Mocho-Choco-Baileys shakes are going down easy too. The music is blarring, I'm now mispelling words and the house is shaking. The cops would be here if they weren't so tied up with the drunks down on River Street.

I wonder if anyone found Lucky Yet? Heck, I wonder if anyone got Lucky yet?

Oh, cool song। Woodpecker from Mars। I'll be back later!

8:33 p.m. "What do you do if a girl wants to use you for sex"

Count your blessed lucky stars! I dunno, I never had a girl use me for sex before. Oh no, wait... there was Rosa that hot chick from Ecuador who .... nah, lets not go there tonight.

No, instead ... we'll go on with the festivities. What's St. Patty's Day without a little Dropkick Murphys in the mix?





9:45 p.m. "Big'n' soft tissue to man"

About the only thing Big 'n Soft that Man may like, that I know of are Boobies? Well, I guess it is about that time of the evening come each St. Patricks Day for girls to barter a string of beads for flash of boobies. Boy, oh boy do I have the perfect symmetrical pair for you!



What? You thought I was that drunk to post a picture of the real twins? Nah, trust me I'd scare y'all out of your computer chairs.

Well, not that I'm crashing or anything, in fact I'm ready to go downtown for a while. So I'm signing off for the night, good and blitzed and ready to get down to River Street and dance my heart out.

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 1:41 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    What's the penalty for shooting a six foot good luck symbol?

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    I remember being in Savannah on St. Patrick’s Day once upon a time. It was in 1995 and it was crazy. I was still in the Coast Guard back then and our ship was tied up right at the riverfront. I think I almost got jacked up by a cop one of the nights.

    And you’re right….there’s no shortage of boobs on St. Patty’s day on the River. Taking scantily clad young women on tours of the ship was interesting too…especially going up and down the ladders ;-)

    Hope your liver fares well!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Melli said…

    LOL! Margie... put down the Sexy Alligator! Put it down now! ROFL! It looks like you guys had way too much fun yesterday!!!

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Love the green afro's and the film clip.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises