Saturday, March 17, 2007
Margie Unplugged - "Insanity"


Five years ago we had a neighbor just as nutty. Instead of throwing acid, ours had to be dropping it! Unfortunately we were in a downstairs apartment with her upstairs and there was no respite or escape - other than moving to the other side of town.

Both situations are very sad for they aren't well and need to be under a Doctor's care. With Gateway and other mental health facilities - either closed or underfunded in Savannah - there are many who need this preventive attention or they will all be going through the criminal and court systems.

I'll have to point some notes of interest. The Boric Acid seemed to be spilled on her driveway and on her lawn beside it. She called the police first. We have to believe her in as much as her neighbors were on her property or at her front door confronting her and possibly egging her on.

Of course she should had just remained inside until the police arrived instead of grabbing a box of cockroach powder and throwing it all over her neighbors to chase them off her property. However I can't help but to think that some charges should also be brought upon her neighbors as well.

If you know your neighbor hates you and displayed mentally disturbed behavior towards you in the past - it isn't wise to trespass upon their property to confront them. Call the police or your attorney to mediate and help bring peace to the situation. A restraining order even.

I know from experience how frustrating it is to have a nutty neighbor. They do and say things that can make a person so angry that you want to march over to them to slap some sense into their crazy heads. They can drive you crazy too!

Hippy Chick, despite tenant rules not to put up a swimming pool - set up a Wet 'n Set 3 foot cheap job right in our parking spaces while we were at work one afternoon. Gotta tell y'all, there is nothing as crazy and exhilarating for your downtrodden soul than to drive a Chevy Van right through the middle of a filled Wal-Mart 3' Wet 'n Set Swimming Pool.

I know, I know... and I thought of the WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?) before I reacted. I concluded that Jesus would had cast the demons out of the woman from the get go and all would be well. Since I didn't have "Demon Casting Out" talents - my gut response and feelings were the next best thing.

What would you do?

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 12:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    That's funny! I am going to guess that you had issues with the chick before she put the pool in your parking space? If I came home and saw that I don't think I would drive over it, lol. I might hurt my precious van!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Uhh...I dunno...but I bet I could manage to scare her.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises