Monday, February 05, 2007
Why Vote for Barack Obama
Political news this past week has been funnier than watching Comedy Central's South Park. In case you haven't been up to date, President George W. Bush threw himself a Cartman fit - saying more or less, "Respect my Authori-tay!" when he declared himself the sole decision maker last week. John McCain has become Professor Chaos and Ms. Garrison, or rather; Hillary Clinton had slaughtered our National Anthem like a bad American Idol audition, So without further adieu...

Vote for Barack Obama because he is articulate and bright and clean!


Now these aren't my words, but the words of another Presidential hopeful; Senator Joe Biden of Delaware who spent a long-winded 12 minutes apologizing for this politically incorrect remark. It seems a well groomed, highly educated, honest black man who speaks the King's English is standing out like a sore thumb making the other Presidential hopefuls a little concerned that they will go unnoticed.

President Bush was quick to defend his fellow short-bus friends this Saturday when he attended the Democratic Conventional Retreat. "Now look, my diction isn't all that good, I have been accused of occasionally mangling the English language. And so I appreciate you inviting the head of the Republic Party."

No offense, Mr. Bush but you seemed to have left out the "can" in Republican Party. We're sorely in need of a decision maker who can be democratic. Making good ole' Obama here a welcomed breath of fresh air.

(Last week: Why vote for John McCain)

Labels:

Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:35 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said…

    the "republic" party? as the party of the republic of the united states? like, there is only one true party for this nation?

    jackamo!!!!!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What is everybody afraid of?. I first saw Barack Obama a the DemocratIC Party convention and was impressed with him. Our good ole boy from Texas can't even think that clearly much less speak. Fromwhat I have observed Mr Obama is a person to watch, maybe not in 08 but certanly in the future. He will be a force.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Margaret!
    May your day be fill with good!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Esq T said…

    I like Barack Obama because he is getting rid of the cynicism in politics...slowly, but surely.

    Independents for Obama

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger -atomik kitten said…

    Personally, I'd like to see his actual stance on politics (and I'll be the first to admit that I haven't looked very hard to find them myself LOL).

    Second, I don't think the beach picture of him was very good...they made him out to be some super star hottie. He's not. Of course, I think I'd rather see him than Dick Cheney shirtless...but still.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it :)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    He is one of the five or six people I could bote for.

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger MRL said…

    Miz Margie, I got your missive on my alter ego post. My hubby turned his head, too. He looked at the photo instead of at me. Traitors! But what can you do, they are just men! I have liked Obama since the first time I saw him. He can hold his own with anyone but how would he do under real pressure as the Pres of USA. I do not want him to do OJT. At least, the Shrub had some idea as to the workaday routine in that office thru his Papa. Maybe, by 2012 he will be seasoned and ready for the hot stove.

    Keep up the good work on your fab site. You go, girl! You come on over to the veranda anytime and the coffee and gossip will be hot!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Deepak Gopi said…

    :)politics :(:(
    good day

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Carlos said…

    He really is articulate and not just another one of those cookie cutter politicians. I'll admit I need to read some more about his politics, but he sure is an impressive being.

    And wouldn't it be refreshing to get someone in office that can actually speak without reading a freakin' teleprompter?

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Wow, that was likely something off the Daily Show. Great post!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises