Sunday, October 01, 2006
Welcome to my Trailer Park
I would like y'all to meet Senor Cheeseburger. Don't let his good looks fool you folks, although currently unemployed and living in trailer #1 - Senor Cheeseburger does have a graduate degree. In what field, I could not tell you but I highly suspect he is unemployed due to some problems he is having with his green card.

In the meantime he has been working on an old 356 he dug out of the dumpster, dialing up to AOL and blogging away sharing Super Sexy Pictures he has designed or has come across over the internets.

In fact, since he has become wired we here on Broken Branch Isle haven't seen too much of him lately. His curtains are always pulled and he hasn't mowed or raked his yard since last year. The last time we had talked to him was to help him haul our old shower stall that we had sitting out by the road over to his trailer. To this day we're not so sure what he wanted it for as it's been sitting outside in his front yard since. Remind me to ask him!

Currently he is blogging and is on a quest for 100 comments and is only on #78. It would be higher but I would rather mess with him and comment on his previous post instead of adding myself to his minions of pity. So stop on by, say hi but don't let on that you're from the INS or anything.
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 1:10 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger drëâmè® said…

    I'm backkkkk!

    oh haha... yes senor cheeseburger...

    he's actually on comment 73! I commented now though =)

    He's very sexy.

    mahalo,
    Sahar.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I suppose I will now have to leave the cheesburger some cheese.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    It should be Señor, not Senor. That proves he's a fake.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Carlos said…

    A 356? And I thought 386s were old! ;-)

    I'm with woozie. He's a fraud and a wannabeaner! I'm gonna go tell him so now.

    Cheers!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Me said…

    One incredibly amusing blogspot.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises