Friday, July 21, 2006
Feasting on Coffee and Oreos this morning!
Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.

I sound like tractor-trailer brakes when I sneeze.

Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.

Fragrance Oils from Wellington Fragrance Company, in a tea light tart and/or oil burner. This company makes the best oils in so many different flavors and scents. They are also made from soy, which burn much longer and don't have that alcohol/petro tone. I've tried most all of their scents and found Caribbean Fruit, Banana, Creme Brulee, Papaya Mango, Cinnamon Bun, Lilac and Gardenia to be my frequent favorites.

Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?

At the moment I sure wouldn't mind paying 50% less for gasoline!! However to be more realistic I could really use a new set of pots & pans.

Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?

Lately it feels like I'm always cleaning something. Dishes, floors, beds, Guinea pig cage, weeds, front porch, etc. I spend a lot of time playing and learning with our daughter, oddly enough some of this involves cleaning also.

Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?

Spontaneously all at the same time I hear my Air Conditioner humming, our daughter hiccuping and the flap of the Doggie door. I'm not sure which Basset hound went outside to potty - whoops, there he is - our darling BoBo. (He's such a good boy.)

Have a great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!
Stumble It! .......posted by Margaret @ 9:32 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Great feast, mine's up as well!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Must try your soup. Great Salad!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha - I feel the same way about gas!! It's been at ridiculous prices. The cheapest around at the moment is around $3.14!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Delicious Feast. Your Main Course is great and love your dessert.
    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    wondeful feast! mine's up! ;)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    Too funny that you sound like that when you sneeze, my sister sounds like a dog barking. Great feast! Mine is served too

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Cool blog!!
    I escaped NJ 2 years ago!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Gas would be nice to a have 50% coupon for....never going to happen, but we can dream!

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    I so agree about the gasoline!! Happy Friday!

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Margie Mix, thanks for droping by my blog! Great Feast. Love the picture too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

About Me

Previous Issues

Archives

Having Issues?

Do you have issues?
If so, click here and
tell us about it!

Awards/Webrings

Bloggy Buds

Subscribe

Weblog Visitors

Affiliates



Lillian Vernon Online

TigerDirect

Template Doctored by:
Coastal Data Enterprises